Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bringing premades on fury back to life!

We barely can get 1 team of pvpers... Some numbers on minis yeah, but its mostly pveers who join minis once per month. Bad times for our guild in pvp aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    U guys should start disc vs disc premades when u have the numbers just to practise and see who takes the initiative to call targets☺ i think it will fall in place naturaly☺
    Miss the days were we had loads of great guilds compeeting☺ ragnarok, ruscorp, nightwatch, futilez, the covrnant of mordi, tribunal,nastrandir, nemisis, nidvardir,vanity, pojhola, shinigami soo many guilds that all had active players!😈

Many other guilds too..

I think if fc bring back k/d mecanism that u can show ur k/d if u want or hide it, would bring back many people! And for heaven sake remove kill cap! Poor svarti with 200k kills😈

Also implement these competetive pvp systems and advertise it on mmo forums!!!!!
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Yeah, thats true Im from aqui and have played in golden times of both servers. I think its a reason why i stuck in aoc forever

I remember after the first sever merges years ago on crom there were lots of premades running mainly pug groups of people who knew each other a bit and knew that those players were decent you could be in a group of 6 different guilds but it worked and we had alot of fun even against full guild premades. If we want premades back on fury that's the way to go rather then relying on the guilds to organise stuff just group up with people who you think are good and the rest will fall into place.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

New players join the game , see an empty world and often end in guilds that do nothing together .
    In pvp they fail hard as they have no AA and in the end they quit aoc .
    More and more vets leave and only a small percentage of new players will actually sub.

As long as the current membership system doesn't get changed the playerbase will shrink .
    As long as this is happening, the pvp you love to talk about so much, will stay a shadow of the past .
    A shadow that fades, with every "old" player leaving for new adventures.

Or would you premade with a f2p that has no glue of the game ?
    Last edited by Daraios; 16th November 2014 at 22:21.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    Or would you premade with a f2p that has no glue of the game ?
    If the guy is friendly and wants to improve why the hell not ? Premades don't necessairly need to be top players turf
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    If the guy is friendly and wants to improve why the hell not ? Premades don't necessairly need to be top players turf
    We should just agree to all wear T1 PVP stuff for premades, then literally almost anyone can compete
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Yes you
    But there are too many elitists that rage on a newb.
    And most of those guys are actually in the big guilds
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    Yes you
    But there are too many elitists that rage on a newb.
    And most of those guys are actually in the big guilds
    Bah i believe it's just a minority, always the same people who rage and i'm sure some of it is more a force of habit than really rage. It's frustrating to play with noobs in PuGs because there's no way you can communicate with them before it's too late. They are in the mini, they have no clue what to do and you've got no way to guide them. If at least the noob was always at the right spot, trying to get the right target, it's not much, but it wouldn't be as frustrating.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Bah i believe it's just a minority, always the same people who rage and i'm sure some of it is more a force of habit than really rage. It's frustrating to play with noobs in PuGs because there's no way you can communicate with them before it's too late. They are in the mini, they have no clue what to do and you've got no way to guide them. If at least the noob was always at the right spot, trying to get the right target, it's not much, but it wouldn't be as frustrating.
    Totaly agree!!☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123