Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bringing premades on fury back to life!

Default Bringing premades on fury back to life!

Hi all!
    I would like to use this tread as a premade planner where all the guilds in Fury should participate.

The planner needs to have a ambasador from every guild.
    this ambassador needs to set a day in the week witch is the day where u have no raids, nothing that interfeers with the premade activity! If a guild want to premade they need to advertise in global! It helps to ask in global if people are not bussy raiding etc.

So here is an example:

The law is rdy for premades every monday from 1900-2300 gmt +1. For fight ask in global or take contact with the nearest law player..

If people can do this, i am sure many more people wil start asking more in global and teams will be formed automatickly every week at a sertan day since we can all coop on this☺

Hope to see active users of this tread since i see many premade lovers in fury☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

guilds wanna premade? u got the law and well thats it?

last time i logged on fury I only saw the law members in pvp event, maybe one or two loners getting farmed to shite
    Kinaputten

No there's Ominous too. Sometimes a few members from Clan and some lone US pvpers participate too.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Discoverers can sometimes come in numbers to

Dont think so... We have some good players but no team leaders. Thats the reason we have no sieges, premades etc.

dont need a teamleader for premades, just cooperate

Fury has been ruined for sometime now. Just two zerg guilds only. Nothing against them, but sucks for people that want 6 man teams for pvp events.

What would be crazy is if there is a Law/Ominous/Clan group up maybe the 30 randoms in zone could be social and group up against them. But they never do, I don't understand.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    dont need a teamleader for premades, just cooperate
    Ofc leader is needed. Not all of us are 5-years veterans who knows what to do in every situation. There are a lot of pvpers who never played premades because of that crappy pugs are here.

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    What would be crazy is if there is a Law/Ominous/Clan group up maybe the 30 randoms in zone could be social and group up against them. But they never do, I don't understand.
    Usual zerg-member thoughts. If someone dont know randoms? Or have a bad communications with them and just dont want to play together? Or if those randoms are just BAD players who dont worth of teaming up? Zerg is killing open world pvp, not ppl who cant fight against zerg coz of overnumbering.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast