Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Halloween Event Loot

Just completed the Thirst quest for the first time. I received 30 Marks of Sacrifice for which I traded 3 chests from the vendor. I received a cosmetic mask, PvP / PvE candy, a Sacrificial dagger, and....

The Stygian Swift Steed! I didn't even have to farm this event. To quote Nelson from The Simpsons: Ha Ha!
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    Call me dumb and stuff, but I just made the quest yesterday night (only once because I don't have much time these days), but I didn't had any choice for reward at the end of the quest. Just 10 mark of sacrifices. Which granted me a crate of goods. Did I missed something ? I admit I didn't had the time to look around after handing the quest back.
    There is a bug when you only have 1 free spot in the quest log, because the handover at the end of the quest from the repeatable (10 marks) to the unique onetimer (choices, 15 marks) is not done properly, so the game wants to add one quest (which it can't because log is full) and only then finishes the repeatable. The nasty thing is, that as player you are not aware of this, since the quest you have (repeatable) keeps updating and working till the end...you only notice later you just wasted 30-90 minutes and can only try again next day when the repeatable cooldown is over...gms will not help you here).

Lootwise (each box contains one sort of candy and one special loot type (horse, mask, vanity armor, suicide dagger or particle effect dagger):
    - there is a golden snake mask version and a dark snake mask as random loot from the chests
    - there is a black face mask and a black hawk mask as well. Same models as the first time quest choices, different textures
    (not sure if these have been mentioned before)
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 10th November 2014 at 16:13.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234