Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: JOIN us on crom.

Quote Originally Posted by Urse View Post
    Wheres the pvp at Crom? CE duels considering as pvp? Or to go minis with clueless/new players that goes instant hide/afk 24/7 on 1st death,then starts global "pvp"? Fury even at it's current condition, was and will always be the 1st choice for healthy peeps that loves pvp and have fun roaming around/pvpeing on every zone. Even Rage has alot of better players (talking about the normal ones,not "tools") than some crommies vets. Get ur resistance fighters and come over Fury then since u love pvp that much ;o
    I know Fury has some nice guilds to join where u can get both pvp and pve☺ fury has a healthy pop these days!.
    Crom does not have only nabs tho! I know many of the better players whent to crom and still stays there. I have full respect for that and if they like it there, they must by all means stay☺. Fury has dome nice growing pvp guilds that has been formed the last year like: mechannos omnious. Its a good guild that kind of reminds me of old futilez where many of the players are over avrage good and will stand up against us in the law when we tend to be a load of people at the same place at the same time😈
    be sure to find good minis in fury but also be sure u wanna rip ur hair out☺ some teams just dont work😢
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Being part of "nice growing guilds" not fun in 2014.

It is fun since we talk about pvp content. On fury there are really not so much ppl who cares about this annoying thing - mob killing

try 40+ mini-games without tank and healer in your group, and when your opponents have better gear

Lol you talking like im a new player for aoc It is much more fun than pve anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Lol you talking like im a new player for aoc It is much more fun than pve anyway.
    I know who you are, but I never seen enough arguments why pvp>pve.

I don't see what's wrong with playing without tank or healer. It can actually be interesting. I liked the game more when optimisation wasn't this importante and people played with what ever they had at hand.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    I know who you are, but I never seen enough arguments why pvp>pve.
    I dont know how to explain that interacting with real ppl is more fun and interesting than interacting with AI.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast