Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: T5 Tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    I didn't notice a health increase, only protection. So dunno about that.
    What's there to notice, you just need to look at the combat log... Vistrix' health was increased by 10% (from approx. 4.48 to approx. 4.93 million HP).

Quote Originally Posted by cynara View Post
    What's there to notice, you just need to look at the combat log... Vistrix' health was increased by 10% (from approx. 4.48 to approx. 4.93 million HP).
    Well I don't quite have a blog dedicated to the above statement. Lol :P

Yes I could have analyzed the parse, but I was the apparently the first one to notice the ninja changes...
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

yakhmar got easier (2sec on hunger), vistrix got easier with no pathing ,champion no changes,kylikki self explanatory.
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Pathing is a really good thing. The fight needed a little tweaking here and there which is good.

I like T5 much more now, definitely much easier, less random ****ups, more reliable mechanics.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Yeah, luck based raid mechanics just suck.

Now if they will just stop the Augmenter's Taint from almost killing your or actually killing you after you make it port.

Make it a lot more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by miamie View Post
    Yeah, luck based raid mechanics just suck.

Now if they will just stop the Augmenter's Taint from almost killing your or actually killing you after you make it port.

Make it a lot more enjoyable.
    It's not luck based..you are not bursting mob down when you should.

Nedd help if someone can
    Fire heart
    First 4 man with lowest agro and dps on boss, but then 6 man and 8
    at what moment the number of people increases from 4 to 6? each 20% from 80% to 60% boss or should watch on stacks fire heart on boss?
    We try using 4 group for teleport, 2 groups each use teleport twice, because we don't have enough dps and at 30% we have 3 stacks (+60% damage) on boss and oneshot tanks

Default Granma

Nope, that wasnt me posting before. You can easily tell that it wasnt me because there was no Balls for Koji's face. And there was no mention of gerbils.. not even one furry lil bugger.

Hmm.. still think i have like a few hundred snowballs in the bank for slaping in Koji's face.

And congrats on the raid success / strats.

Quote Originally Posted by band1coot View Post
    We try using 4 group for teleport, 2 groups each use teleport twice, because we don't have enough dps and at 30% we have 3 stacks (+60% damage) on boss and oneshot tanks
    if the boss is getting stacks, it means that the teleport groups are not doing their job properly...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)