Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: T5 Tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Because it was to easy to burn down fast, Like how Louhi use to be in T3.
    I'd hardly call T5 Vistrix fight "easy".

If it was, there'd be a hell of a lot more than just 6 guilds with kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I'd hardly call T5 Vistrix fight "easy".

If it was, there'd be a hell of a lot more than just 6 guilds with kills.
    Obviously it was not an easy fight, but after you got familiar with the mechanics enough, it was really forgiving thanks to how quickly the boss melted. The proof of this is actually in the other topic, the CoE kill video, where they show how you can relatively easily bypass one of the core mechanics just by nuking the living s.. out of it.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Pogec View Post
    the CoE kill video, where they show how you can relatively easily bypass one of the core mechanics just by nuking the living s.. out of it.
    so are you saying you should also remove all 6 buff stacks on archfiend of gore?

Quote Originally Posted by Barrefaeli View Post
    so are you saying you should also remove all 6 buff stacks on archfiend of gore?
    Of course not, im saying it seems the devs werent very happy that you could ignore an important mechanic of the fight thanks to fragile boss, just like on Louhi.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Obviously it was not an easy fight, but after you got familiar with the mechanics enough, it was really forgiving thanks to how quickly the boss melted. The proof of this is actually in the other topic, the CoE kill video, where they show how you can relatively easily bypass one of the core mechanics just by nuking the living s.. out of it.
    I understand that, but you can't balance an encounter on what the top raid guild in the world is capable of.

In any case, I'm also concerned that changes were made to Vistrix, I've heard that there are changes to Yakmar as well, and none of these changes were included in the patch notes (notes only mention Kylikki changes).

I wouldn't doubt changes were made to Champion as well.

So Funcom, would it kill you to actually post in the patch notes what the changes to T5 were?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I understand that, but you can't balance an encounter on what the top raid guild in the world is capable of.

In any case, I'm also concerned that changes were made to Vistrix, I've heard that there are changes to Yakmar as well, and none of these changes were included in the patch notes (notes only mention Kylikki changes).

I wouldn't doubt changes were made to Champion as well.

So Funcom, would it kill you to actually post in the patch notes what the changes to T5 were?
    Update notes has been edited with the vistrix changes.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    I didn't notice a health increase, only protection. So dunno about that.

What about the other changes? Apparently yak was modified also.

Is it that hard to report what was done before posting the notes?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Of course not, im saying it seems the devs werent very happy that you could ignore an important mechanic of the fight thanks to fragile boss, just like on Louhi.
    however another mechanic wipes out all the healers. So that really needs a look also.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    They didn't post the change in protection. So what else was changed and not posted?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    They didn't post the change in protection. So what else was changed and not posted?
    They hunger is changed.

Imo vistrix is easier now.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast