Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: T5 Tactics

Edit by Anzu: DSO.
    Last edited by Anzu; 23rd October 2014 at 20:33.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Posting tactics this early is nothing else but ruining fun for guilds who like figuring out new bosses.
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

Quote Originally Posted by medke View Post
    Posting tactics this early is nothing else but ruining fun for guilds who like figuring out new bosses.
    Meh, you have the choice of not reading theses. It's like classes guides, it spoils the fun of learning your class but you can still avoid theses and learn by yourself. Community tools are optionnal, let the community decide if they need theses or not.

Says a dude from tainted souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    Says a dude from tainted souls.
    jo has contributed more to the aoc community then you have "phil" you contrarian ignorant troll
    Last edited by pelethor; 22nd October 2014 at 08:39.

I'm not against sharing tactics at all, I just find it too early, there are guilds trying still.
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

I'm not against sharing tactics at all, I just find it too early, there are guilds trying still.
    They can just not look at it...
    Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I know when my guild was first going through T4, there were guides posted already. We did follow the guides as a general starting point, but ended up changing our tactics a bit to suite us, not the 100% literal instructions of the guide.
    Why not cut out the middleman and not include instructions then? Looking at this guide, I'm pretty sure any raider who'd be allowed into a T5 raid can come up with a working method with just the explanation of add behavior and a list of Yakhmar's casts, then the rest of his/her raidgroup can point out points for improvement. The number of players willing to engage in that line of thinking instead of following the instructions to the letter is low is what I'm saying.

Edit by Anzu: Quite.
    Last edited by Anzu; 24th October 2014 at 01:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    Edit by Anzu: Quite.
    Edit by Anzu: Bad Idea.
    Last edited by Anzu; 24th October 2014 at 01:38.

And it doesn't remove the bragging rights for killing it without looking here (if its really matters...) so i don't understand why it's "too early".

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast