Thread: Worth playing sub this game?

Default Worth playing sub this game?

I haven't played this in years, since it first came out. They are still charging us 14.99 a month? Back then was a blast and a lot of pvp fun and now I am not so sure. For those who like to pvp will need to sub, but doesn't mean you will win. Of course you will be weaker without subbing the game.

Noticed that half bag space, max of 99c 99t of coins or almost 1 gold, cant use AAs and making free players even harder to get around in this game. I been messing with this game for one day and haven't decided if I want to stick around or not. Also the map doesn't look much or places to go.

Been saving my money for games on Steam that I can buy once and play forever, this you cant unless you play poorly. Not mention you will need the expansions too and not sure how long it take to get somewhere in the game, someone told me around six months or more. Forgot to mention that I overheard that someone said wait til lvl 80 then sub the game, now I am not sure about that. Can someone give me some details here?
    Last edited by redindus69; 14th October 2014 at 12:40.

If you want to pvp, you'll need nothing but a thick skin and a few tons of patience. If you want pve you're gonna pay monthly and buy everything.

Wondering if sub players get better drops and rewards than none subbers? Anyone knows??

Quote Originally Posted by redindus69 View Post
    Wondering if sub players get better drops and rewards than none subbers? Anyone knows??
    f2p players do not feel any difference up to 80, all the dungeons and classes have been unlocked. Difference will start over 80, there is no difference in drop between pf2 and premium, only that f2p can not access all areas of the game.
    There are 4 tier (a few days ago was released the 5) which allow to have respectively T1, T2, T3, T4 and T5. F2p ca join just in T1, but World Boss around can drop T2 and relic T3 (with relic you can buy items T3), this mean f2p can be geared max T3 (with huge grinding, more easly be full T2), premium can be full T5. Soon will be unlocked the T2 too, because f2p can gain that gear in anycase!
    There is one extra raid knowed as T3.5, need buy expansion: Savage Coast of Turan (costs very little). This expansion it's full of nice quests level 50, 2 solo zone one for level80, one 6man instance in addition to the raid T3.5, one faction (which sells low level weapons, tattoos and mounts (rhino, tiger and wolf)) and later bought it, you can use it as F2P.
    PvP gear not drop but is solded in game for golds and pvp tokens, and it requires a minimum PvP level. There are T1, T2 and T3 PvP gear (soon T4) and f2p can have all three gears!
    Last edited by zujilin; 14th October 2014 at 19:48.

Thank you, that what I needed to hear. Well I subbed the game so I can have more bag/bank spaces as well more coins, so no coin limits. Later next month I probably buy the expansion, but just the first one for now. Dunno about the other two, never heard of that one before.

Quote Originally Posted by redindus69 View Post
    Thank you, that what I needed to hear. Well I subbed the game so I can have more bag/bank spaces as well more coins, so no coin limits. Later next month I probably buy the expansion, but just the first one for now. Dunno about the other two, never heard of that one before.
    Expansions are just two (other as dragonspine are free and already in game) Savage Coast of Turan, if you are in growing it's great expansion full of quests for level 50, so you can go there and jump the boring Eglophian Muntains (i hate that map), other one is Rise of the God Slayer (knowed as Khitai) but it's for 80 and over if you are low level you dont really need it!