Thread: disconnect in mini reset streak quest

Default disconnect in mini reset streak quest

disconnect in mini resets streak quest, even you log back in and back to the mini game. pissed
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Damn, I was afraid of this

Good. Prevents exploits by pulling the plug for a while when you are about to lose or close your game in task manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Good. Prevents exploits by pulling the plug for a while when you are about to lose or close your game in task manager.
    Ye but you must admit that if you disconnect and manage to get back into same mini it should not reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Be sure to announce when you have a good streak going so someone can come and fear you under the map...

They need to enable an auto-suicide command because there's no way to for most classes to free themselves unless they kill aoc and restart.

Quote Originally Posted by Direwolfe View Post
    Be sure to announce when you have a good streak going so someone can come and fear you under the map...

They need to enable an auto-suicide command because there's no way to for most classes to free themselves unless they kill aoc and restart.
    just /camp and relog in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    just /camp and relog in.
    Yes but that would re-set the quest.

Just buy some indemnity pots! Lol jokes
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I was winning 5th mini in a row when game crashed and that authenticate bug happened. luckily it wasnt on higher streak or I would be properly pi#$%d
    I know it cant be allowed for streak to continue after discconect from minis or people would just do it on purpose, but if you manage to come back into same mini it should count