Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: dead tonight again? rly?

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post
    Or it's what happens when, for several years, people killed while doing quests are told "go pve noob". In the end, they did.
    ...no.. just no. 90% from pure PVP:ers from pvp players QUIT GAME, did not go to crom, they QUIT game, why? because of bori, aa grind, and pve gear being so superior. and combo skip remove, this is why pvp servers died, not because of some emo kid ganked lol, get real

explain to me why there is 1 pve server with 2k people? whats ur excuse why whole game is dying?
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    ...no.. just no. 90% from pure PVP:ers from pvp players QUIT GAME, did not go to crom, they QUIT game, why? because of bori, aa grind, and pve gear being so superior. and combo skip remove, this is why pvp servers died, not because of some emo kid ganked lol, get real

explain to me why there is 1 pve server with 2k people? whats ur excuse why whole game is dying?
    The PRO PvPrs are on crom because of a lack of competition on fury ,bro .
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    really? i dont see futilez, nastrandir, telvanni, ruscorp, avalon, or any other PVP guild on crom,, only pvp:ers went to crom was some BS,IW,NW players nothing else worth mentioning
    pvp:ers quit, russians went crom
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    What lol..
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

really? i dont see futilez, nastrandir, telvanni, ruscorp, avalon, or any other PVP guild on crom,, only pvp:ers went to crom was some BS,IW,NW players nothing else worth mentioning
    You can read it on forums , no competition those 3 guilds would **** anything on fury and so they moved to the pve server to get some decent pvp .
    Sounds logically , eh ?
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

I was a member on NW. The reason why members of NW goes to crom is that NW was disbanded and they wanted to fight new ppl, thats why they went crom. Since im russian i can tell you about BS and IW - they went to crom because NW players done it, you know they have friends between guilds coz of nationality. Second reason for bs/iw is that they are big guilds and wil have no opponents to fight. And now look on this screen pls, after all that noobs with 10pvp grinded on bori left we have something warm and cute teamplay as in this mini :3
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...64#post2116964

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    About guild spirit. How can we have this amazing thing if we cant play with eachother? "We" i mean pvpers. We do guild pvp very rarely and barely know members of the guild (except old dinosaurs who can go to slack after weak of playing). No possibility of teamplaying -> no communication between pvpers -> no teamplay -> no guild spirit -> no respect for guildies, especially for newbies -> guild-jumping of pvpers with hopeless tries to find a home somewhere -> dying pvp side of aoc. I think 1 weak of "pvp" team grinding per month is not enough to resurrect guild spirit. Simple.
    You can't play together in mini-games ( still you could diminish the issue). You can play together outside. But most guilds are formed around numbers and all the rest is forgotten. The strongest guild can eventually set a more or less important skill level to enter but having the numbers primes. I've always thought guilds should be formed around a certain mindset. How can there be unity if you dislike a large shunk of the players playing with you. And if there's no unity how can you fight uphill battles ? It's easy to play with morons when winning, much harder when losing. Most lasting battles don't happen because there's a perfect balance between the two teams but because the underdog is stubborn enough to stay, try new things and improve.

I'm not blaming anyone here, it's just inertie. The hardest thing to fight. I'm slacking like everyone else. It's hard to build anything in that contexte... but it's a damn shame !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

There are quite a few ex nastrandir on crom.... But most of them left the game...

But dont start that argumentation again. There are good pvpers on both server. Point. Because you dont have to like open pvp to be a good pvper....

There's grest pvpers on both servers, 10 chats,/end thread
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    There are quite a few ex nastrandir on crom.... But most of them left the game...

But dont start that argumentation again. There are good pvpers on both server. Point. Because you dont have to like open pvp to be a good pvper....
    I know crom has some good players, I never denied that, but Im just saying people always think "oh they transfered, oh the transfers" jesus its not people transfering, its they are quitting this game, why cant most of people realize it ;D
    for example when swotr came,, they disable tortage pvp,, combo skip fix. when these came buch of people left, and no to that one cromfanboy reading these forums, they didnt go to crom.. jesus christ..
    The Law

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast