Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: dead tonight again? rly?

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post
    And why would you do that?
    Because they have to struggle with bad pings beside all other problems. Which is even more of a problem in pvp. And in my opinion pve has no chance to hold players in this game for long. Content is is coming way to slow for that. T5 is already made in a way worse quality then t4 and took to long. Not to mention slithering chaos or craft revamp.

Personally, I don't have problems getting into minis on Crom during EU morning, midday and evening. Some hours in-between where minis have more than a 5-10 mins wait.
    And if PvE is your taste, there is no lack of that at any time, I've been online.
    I don't have the feeling for one minute that Crom is dying during the hours I am online

True, mini quality differs on Crom but so does my own, soo.. I take what I can get and as long as I'm having fun I am hanging on.

Tried some other MMOs and... well, frankly, if the PvP is worthwhile the graphics bother me and vice versa

Sorry to hear if PvP ain't doing well on Fury
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    that is what happens when Game Director decides its a great idea not to allow people to play with friends, but rather with strangers.

Yes absolutely.

Or it's what happens when, for several years, people killed while doing quests are told "go pve noob". In the end, they did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Or it's what happens when, for several years, people killed while doing quests are told "go pve noob". In the end, they did.
    I still can't believe people carry on waving this argument as a MAJOR player leak...

But anyway, personnaly, i mostly blame the complete atrophy of guild spirit left in the game. With the open-world quests and blood festival event we would have a great way for guild vs guild pvp like in the old days. I'm not saying you can't have good fights but it's still nothing compared to what it could have been. In the end i have the feeling there's still to much of a grinding spirit. People seem to see these events as an XP source rather than as a fight provider... basicly same thing that happened with Bori.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Not as a player leak, more at one of the reasons people left for Crom.
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Those people should have rolled on PVPWICFM server (PVP when it's convinient for me). There is no way around people getting killed in open world pvp enabled, more so if that is the whole point of that feature.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    I still can't believe people carry on waving this argument as a MAJOR player leak...

But anyway, personnaly, i mostly blame the complete atrophy of guild spirit left in the game. With the open-world quests and blood festival event we would have a great way for guild vs guild pvp like in the old days. I'm not saying you can't have good fights but it's still nothing compared to what it could have been. In the end i have the feeling there's still to much of a grinding spirit. People seem to see these events as an XP source rather than as a fight provider... basicly same thing that happened with Bori.
    About guild spirit. How can we have this amazing thing if we cant play with eachother? "We" i mean pvpers. We do guild pvp very rarely and barely know members of the guild (except old dinosaurs who can go to slack after weak of playing). No possibility of teamplaying -> no communication between pvpers -> no teamplay -> no guild spirit -> no respect for guildies, especially for newbies -> guild-jumping of pvpers with hopeless tries to find a home somewhere -> dying pvp side of aoc. I think 1 weak of "pvp" team grinding per month is not enough to resurrect guild spirit. Simple.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 2nd December 2014 at 18:06.

Those people should have rolled on PVPWICFM server (PVP when it's convinient for me). There is no way around people getting killed in open world pvp enabled, more so if that is the whole point of that feature.
    Hook, line and sinker. Some things never change

/10 chars tho
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast