Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: T5 - Too easy?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    do something long enough, it becomes easy. knowledge+experience+skill=good stuff.
    Actually it can be opposite in new raids.

In new environment you need to adapt and maybe change things around. Your common rotations or whatever it maybe, could suddenly become a bad habit instead of a good one. Do something long enough and your keen senses suddenly aren't there anymore.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 20th October 2014 at 17:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Actually it can be opposite in new raids.

In new environment you need to adapt and maybe change things around. Your common rotations or whatever it maybe, could suddenly become a bad habit instead of a good one. Do something long enough and your keen senses suddenly aren't there anymore.
    Come on Lurvi, most classes have to adapt to most fights if they want to perform at their best. Even on demo I had 4 different builds for T4, almost one from every boss.

But that doesn't mean what you wrote.

Phil is right there, repeat a fight n-times and it becomes easy.
    It doesn't take away anything from first successesful kills happened so far of raid groups who raided on Test Live.

But what Phil wrote is a simple correct principle. It was so for T3 and T4 aswell as all 6men dungeons.
    And it will be the same for T5.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

My point was: farming something for too long and face something new, suddenly all your "experience" is useless if you can't think new or recondition yourself to doing the smart thing.

T5 too easy?

Main raid of CoE killed it in less than 2 hours yesterday. Its kinda small, but its not easy.... obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    T5 too easy?

Main raid of CoE killed it in less than 2 hours yesterday. Its kinda small, but its not easy.... obviously.
    Only difficult part is stuff you can't predict. Like boss pathing for shits and giggles. Rest makes it easier the more time you do it.

People have gotten used to farm t4 with their 100th alts without having much in mind when they go in there. Obviously it will be difficult to face something new you never seen before! At the end of the day in a year or so t5 is new t4 except it'll take 2 hours tops for a clear.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    T5 too easy?

We also could clear T3.5 in 1 hr, doesn't mean it is an "easy" instance for everyone.

Think Yakhmar is actually doable for non-T4 geared toons... maybe even champion too. If this is intended, I think it would be possible to PUG out Yakhmar, I've seen some PUGs do entity/general/thoth so it may be within reason to kill 1 of 4 T5 bosses.

As an aside, this whole place reminds me of MC, although it could very well be written that way since I just blast through any story in MMO games (maybe I'll go back and read them).

As a double aside, Redartin... I won't say any more since I've grown fond of the guild you're in and a few of the players in it. But srsly man, these wild accusations and tender egos, it's just a game! and frankly if I don't bring these topics to light nothing will change and chunks of the population will become all "F this !?" and leave. I'm actually quite mild (because I can care less..other then DT's.) when it comes to my "frustrations." you should check out what PUG/U.S. players are saying on vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Valicard View Post
    Think Yakhmar is actually doable for non-T4 geared toons...
    From what I've seen of the fight, you would need some really excellent pro players to do it if no one had any T4 gear. Unless of course I've missed a mechanic which either makes the adds go down faster, or makes you be able to survive them and the other mechanics together longer. It seems very hard for tanks to live through both the adds and They Hunger at the same time.

khitai epic is not that much worse for pure dps

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    khitai epic is not that much worse for pure dps
    True, but Yak does feel like more of a dps challenge than any boss in T4 so far. Maybe similar to zodiac, but with you needing more tanks in yak than in a zodiac fight. Would be nice to be able to avoid class stacking necros/demos without it becoming much more difficult.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast