Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: T5 - Too easy?

Quote Originally Posted by Blows View Post
    Down to 99.7% success for next weeks raid!
    Next time he might be able to run down to the boss before being kicked out from the instance :P

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Next time he might be able to run down to the boss before being kicked out from the instance :P
    Hahaha, oh it's funny now! 90% of the playerbase can't find the people to do the content HaHahaha let's all laugh at this sad fact! Vicious and condescending people like you are poison to this game, causing it's slow death, remember that. U.S. players have a right to try and enjoy the game too.
    Last edited by Valicard; 20th October 2014 at 10:37.

Also there are a ton of veteran players coming back for t5, the german raiding scene was stagnating pretty hard and now its back to full force, most likely its the same for other regions too. ofcourse if funcom needs another 3 years for next content they will leave again..but thats fc's fault

Pretty sure Yakhmar was intended to be harder than it is currently.

Right now it's on t2.5 difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post

It's far from hard, but if it would be T2.5 most guilds on the server could kill it, I'm pretty most raids won't have close to sufficient dps...

It's t2.5 difficulty if you disregard any gear needed to perform decently.

Just from a tactical pov first fight in t3 is much harder, so, this why I made this conclusion.

Most guilds already killed it. Lesser guilds probably didn't dare enter, but once they realise how easy first boss is, should be piece of cake. And if you ask me, thats fine. More people should get to experience this content ^_^

Seems like a great race now with many guilds competing for kills on Vistrix and coming bosses.

Pretty sure Yakhmar was intended to be harder than it is currently

I reported what I thought was a bug in the private section as to me it made no sense. Haven't been fixed.. I guess working as intended then but I highly doubt it from what I've seen.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

I think you're a bit too used to play with one of the very few top level groups still left in the game.

My group cleared all of T4 last week, tried yesterday to go Yakhmar for the second evening, had nowhere near the dps needed to clear the add waves.

True enough, we didn't stack ranged classes (our single full T4 necro was doing 1.5X the damage of the demos while the melee classes were basically useless) but still.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusLL View Post
    I think you're a bit too used to play with one of the very few top level groups still left in the game.

My group cleared all of T4 last week, tried yesterday to go Yakhmar for the second evening, had nowhere near the dps needed to clear the add waves.

True enough, we didn't stack ranged classes (our single full T4 necro was doing 1.5X the damage of the demos while the melee classes were basically useless) but still.
    That's what I meant with my response to Lurvi. You shouldn't forget that not everyone is at (or close to) the top of his class-knowledge or gamemechanics..
    It is very possible with a balanced raid. Only being able to do it with magestacking proves that the encounter IS not too bad, ofcourse you'll burn down addwaves with that, but not being able to do without means it is hard for the top 10% of the population in the current state..

do something long enough, it becomes easy. knowledge+experience+skill=good stuff.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast