Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: T5 - Too easy?

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    Afaik Circle of Eternity did Yakhmar (and more), but which other guilds got at least Yakhmar down so far?
    CoE did a full clear + Tainted Souls and X-Legion killed Yakhmar this week.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Well, of course the guilds those had already killed bosses of t5 should be congratulated but saying that CoE has cleared T5 in a week it's not true. How many tries did you need in the TL to get the first killed?
    To say that a dungeon is easy we should see how much time does need a guild without TL practice to do the first kill?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    Well, of course the guilds those had already killed bosses of t5 should be congratulated but saying that CoE has cleared T5 in a week it's not true. How many tries did you need in the TL to get the first killed?
    To say that a dungeon is easy we should see how much time does need a guild without TL practice to do the first kill?
    not accurate enough...bare in mind that these encounters on their first release where nearly impossible due to bugs or too harsh mechanics
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Quote Originally Posted by sardanapal View Post
    not accurate enough...bare in mind that these encounters on their first release where nearly impossible due to bugs or too harsh mechanics
    Sorry, I didn't try to devalue your achievement only saying you really didn't work out all the tactics and killed the bosses of t5 in one week. I'm sure we can agree the time you need to complete the dungeon is more than a week and less than 3 months
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Sorry, I didn't try to devalue your achievement only saying you really didn't work out all the tactics and killed the bosses of t5 in one week. I'm sure we can agree the time you need to complete the dungeon is more than a week and less than 3 months

yes with a stable and competent raid force that goes there for first time,live version should be close to 1-2 months for clear
    Last edited by sardanapal; 13th October 2014 at 14:17.
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Quote Originally Posted by leyor View Post
    Might be wiser to speculate on it when you've actually killed the bosses.
    I am not saying I disagree, just that any opinion at this time is woefully unqualified.

Ps. The weapons in T5 are quite superior.
    How are they quite superior?
    The 2 you guys got at just a little bit better than T4..
    Blunt has like +3 dps (only .7 base, so weapon damage buffs don't make that much of a difference)
    Tali misses -hate and heal rating, gives con and prot back for it, I'd prefer -hate and hr over con and prot in 95% of the fights...

The learning curve isn't the same as the level of difficulty. Once the tactics are down, some of the bosses won't be harder than T4.
    Leyor

Guildleader of
    THE CIRCLE OF ETERNITY

<< Apply here! | Video >>

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    Afaik Circle of Eternity did Yakhmar (and more), but which other guilds got at least Yakhmar down so far?
    Clan and Law done it on Fury on the day of the release of t5 ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    Clan and Law done it on Fury on the day of the release of t5 ^^

Only legit kills counts though. Black steel tactic isn't legit
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Blows View Post
    How are they quite superior?
    The 2 you guys got at just a little bit better than T4..
    Blunt has like +3 dps (only .7 base, so weapon damage buffs don't make that much of a difference)
    Tali misses -hate and heal rating, gives con and prot back for it, I'd prefer -hate and hr over con and prot in 95% of the fights...
    Just to adjust your expectations. I am not talking about a stripper springing out of a wedding cake while a horn orchestra plays superior.
    But a full set with t5 weapons and accessories WILL be an upgrade over T4.
    Leyor

Guildleader of
    THE CIRCLE OF ETERNITY

<< Apply here! | Video >>

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast