Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: T5 - Too easy?

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    You don't have to move them,spawn them where you want to kill them,don't move them unless you really need to..melees moving takes about as much time as broodcall castbar.I am not saying it's not easier with casters but we did it with a balanced setup from the start and when above condition are met it works fine.
    I don't think that it is correct in the end to call Yakhmar a caster or ranged favourable fight.
    It's an AoE fight, but adds when spawned very bunched up are so close that I think melees aswell can do very high DPS.
    In most of the tries we had ToSes were doing the highest damage, but was fun to notice that for the first and only kill we had a barb was doing most of the damage .
    It was a non optimized try, most classes had still to tune properly builds and rotations, but DPS was high enough with a decent margin to kill adds in time, so this says what for example barbs aswell can do on this fight.

It's more a matter of position that raw DPS, so I consider it more a tactic fight than a pure DPS race / gear check.
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 27th October 2014 at 07:50.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

It's a little bit early to consider if its more melee/ranged/aoe/cookie oriented fight.
    People tend to fit their groups to their current rosters and push a bit to get their first kill. Only thoses who have dps issues (related to their class-skill issue ? :P) enter in the massive relog-aoe-alt contest, others adapt their playstyle. I'm not surprised Barb can do well, Boneshatter spam was always a good aoe dps class. Another reason i don't understand the complains about barbs in PvE !

But yeah, fight is really exciting as a ToS, amount of damage poping on screen reminds me Zodiac, with the BIG difference that aoe counts, this time

u miss conq carnage too!!! WTH!!
    Killraven The arsenal conq - Baalsogoth (Herald of Awesomness) - Killdarkness (DT) - Killshadows (Guard) - Killrazor (barb) - Demoraven (demo) - Enasht (ToS) - Giuliette (ranger)

I know only 3 words: D P S

I wouldn't call T5 too easy, there's still some T4 raiding guilds that haven't killed the first T5 boss yet.

And only 3 guilds have killed the 2nd boss.

I am mildly interested to hear if the recycled T1 content has brought back many, if any, subscribers?
    Also, for those of you still banging away at this game, is this recycled T1(T5), just a copy of the original T1 with just different mechanics? Same Boss skins? Same dungeon skins and all that?

(Sorry if these answers are already mentioned somewhere here but I don't follow this game forum any longer. I only logged on to get details on a Halloween event. And like always, the calendar has taken Funcom by surprise! Why is it that EVERY holiday event is being finished just in time to make it for the holiday? Actually, I don't want to know why and I don't care anymore. Wasn't Joel bragging about how he wrote the script for last anniversary event the night before it was released?!?) I guess planning ahead is for sissies. <--sorry (sorta) about ranting off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    Wasn't Joel bragging about how he wrote the script for last anniversary event the night before it was released?!?) I guess planning ahead is for sissies. <--sorry (sorta) about ranting off-topic.
    if he did write the script the night before, then he is awesome, it was a lot of fun last year and I hope this year will be too!

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    Actually, I don't want to know why and I don't care anymore.
    Then why ask? Obviously answers don't concern you at all.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213