Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: T5 - Too easy?

Quote Originally Posted by leyor View Post
    I am not talking about a stripper springing out of a wedding cake while a horn orchestra plays superior.
    That's a... suspiciously specific scenario :P :P

Just to adjust your expectations. I am not talking about a stripper springing out of a wedding cake while a horn orchestra plays superior.
    But a full set with t5 weapons and accessories WILL be an upgrade over T4.
    I know it will be an upgrade, your choice of words there just sounded like that stripper ripping open that wedding cake while that orchestra was playing superior..

Just to adjust your expectations. I am not talking about a stripper springing out of a wedding cake while a horn orchestra plays superior.
    But a full set with t5 weapons and accessories WILL be an upgrade over T4.
    Because of set bonuses. HoX will see a noticeably increase due to the BtD buff on that set, I guess it will be deemed as "OP" compared to the other set bonuses. Lets see when we get there what these finesse hits are all about and how much of an impact they will have.

Quote Originally Posted by Blows View Post
    I know it will be an upgrade, your choice of words there just sounded like that stripper ripping open that wedding cake while that orchestra was playing superior..
    I am sorry to disappoint
    Once again Funcom doesn't listen to their playerbase!!! We need more cake, strippers and horn orchestras.
    Last edited by leyor; 14th October 2014 at 02:40.
    Leyor

Guildleader of
    THE CIRCLE OF ETERNITY

<< Apply here! | Video >>

I am sorry to disappoint
    Once again Funcom doesn't listen to their playerbase!!!
    I'm sorry you had to disappoint me, I'd rather seen some upgrades on those weapons instead of the set bonusses which are awesome for some classes and crap for others..

Quote Originally Posted by Blows View Post
    I'm sorry you had to disappoint me, I'd rather seen some upgrades on those weapons instead of the set bonusses which are awesome for some classes and crap for others..
    There are set bonuses for weapons as well. How big of impact they will have is unknown as they're not working yet!
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    There are set bonuses for weapons as well. How big of impact they will have is unknown as they're not working yet!
    Possible buffs are:
    - Con & Armor (-pvp armor)
    - Heal rating (-pvp hit)
    - Fire & Unholy prot (-pvp prot)
    - Hit rating ( - PvP hitrating)
    - Offhand rating ( -PvP hitrating)
    - Hate increase
    - Hate decrease

Unless they add ungodly amounts of offhand rating for barb/sin/conq I don't think there will be a whole lot of power increase for dps. Hate increase might make up for the soldiers not getting a aggro upgrade over T4 gear while some dps gets a decent dps increase from T5 gear.
    Don't get me started on the other buffs.
    Overall I think impact from those bonuses will be pretty small and only really useful for very specific fights.

Base stats I have seen on weapons so far are not really desirable over T4/T3.5, or in case of the blunt, not even over T3 crafted.
    I'll be getting T5gear purely for the setbonuses but it is pretty disappointing.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 14th October 2014 at 01:20.

Without the set bonuses, T5 gear is worse than T4 for soldiers and healers.

And that BS T5 blunt is no match compared to the good T3.5 one with constitution.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Possible buffs are:
    - Con & Armor (-pvp armor)
    - Heal rating (-pvp hit)
    - Fire & Unholy prot (-pvp prot)
    - Hit rating ( - PvP hitrating)
    - Offhand rating ( -PvP hitrating)
    - Hate increase
    - Hate decrease

Unless they add ungodly amounts of offhand rating for barb/sin/conq I don't think there will be a whole lot of power increase for dps. Hate increase might make up for the soldiers not getting a aggro upgrade over T4 gear while some dps gets a decent dps increase from T5 gear.
    Don't get me started on the other buffs.
    Overall I think impact from those bonuses will be pretty small and only really useful for very specific fights.

Base stats I have seen on weapons so far are not really desirable over T4/T3.5, or in case of the blunt, not even over T3 crafted.
    I'll be getting T5gear purely for the setbonuses but it is pretty disappointing.
    I'm fully aware of what gives what. Just don't have numbers. We have a guy with neck and weapon. Now if the set increase is 1% fire/unholy or if it's 10% is the question. Not what it does but how strong.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    I'm fully aware of what gives what. Just don't have numbers. We have a guy with neck and weapon. Now if the set increase is 1% fire/unholy or if it's 10% is the question. Not what it does but how strong.
    So those "mini-set" bonusses are not in the game yet? :o

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast