Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: T5 - Too easy?

How can someone pug raid 6 1/2 hrs is beyond me.

I would require large amounts of alcohol to make it thru that.

Hey Vali! Are you even playing the game? I mean, your comments starts to sound like fiction.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    Hey Vali! Are you even playing the game? I mean, your comments starts to sound like fiction.
    Oh it ain't fiction bud, in fact 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time U.S.(New York Time) we're finishing up T3 Upper and doing Entity. Come for it and stay through the fire, you want true 'test of skill' try tanking with healers who don't know what a 'big heal' is. Let's DO THIS!.. and bring plenty of beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Valicard View Post
    Oh it ain't fiction bud, in fact 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time U.S.(New York Time) we're finishing up T3 Upper and doing Entity. Come for it and stay through the fire, you want true 'test of skill' try tanking with healers who don't know what a 'big heal' is. Let's DO THIS!.. and bring plenty of beer.
    No can do. Living in northern Europe so your raid times are not working for me. Besides. I have spent several years in T3/T4 so I'm not exactly hungry for that. But a weekend raid here and there I will join, as long as I don't have to get up at 5 am to raid that is.

Ps. And I have seen and I still see raids (pugs and various guild raids) that lack something here and there, but tbh. most of times we managed to push through anyway. And I lost count on how many times I brought a t4 char to T3 raids just to help out guild or friends or random pugs. "polishes my own halo".
    Last edited by AngryBarb; 23rd October 2014 at 15:23.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    ... for sure that's not a game difficulty level or population issue.

And you completely lack coherency...
    1. The shear number of inept players does, in fact, signal a population issue.

2. Your remark on his/her coherency was ironic; considering your 2nd paragraph had no real evidence to validate the comment.

~ the worlds a funny place.
    Last edited by Reinauer; 23rd October 2014 at 15:58. Reason: ...

This will be the only warning. Stay on topic, and stop trolling.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    This will be the only warning. Stay on topic, and stop trolling.
    This is a troll's thread from post #1..just saying....

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    1. The shear number of inept players does, in fact, signal a population issue.
    There's a few ways to look at this one:

1) lack of game features / UI elements that typically exist in other MMORPGs, are missing from this one, raising the difficultly threshold in things like, understanding the game mechanics, reacting to events in encounters, and so on ... this means that more people are going to struggle than what is 'typical'
    2) lack of support from Funcom over the years / general lack of population size has led to very few of ... I think someone mentioned it before in this thread ... people that typically 'champion' the game and either run events for PUGs / guilds that help newbies and are happy with mentoring new people and teaching them the ropes and what to expect ... this means that new people will probably struggle to get into the finer points of the game mechanics, due to point 1
    3) lack of 'community' sites that have additional information (other than AoC armory / AoCWiki), due to points 1 and 2 ... again, means that new people struggle to learn things
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

I have a feeling Funcom wrote this game off a long long time ago. There is so much potential here, but Funcom I guess is just not all too good at business. If they JUST delayed the game's release by say 6 months (maximum) and filtered out the BUGs and fixed everything, they would be making 500% their profit from the game now.

Quote Originally Posted by Valicard View Post
    I have a feeling Funcom wrote this game off a long long time ago. There is so much potential here, but Funcom I guess is just not all too good at business. If they JUST delayed the game's release by say 6 months (maximum) and filtered out the BUGs and fixed everything, they would be making 500% their profit from the game now.
    They weren't allowed to delay the launch of the game. It had to come out when it did.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast