Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: t5 vs pvp t3

Default t5 vs pvp t3

whats the difference
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

T5 is slightly improved in comparison to T4. Bit more basestats, bit more crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    T5 is slightly improved in comparison to T4. Bit more basestats, bit more crit.
    well thats a bummer
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Dont forget that T5 have a bonus though, the more T5 pieces the higher the bonus. Which will make the difference more noticeable I would assume..

The T5 stat budget is equivalent to the T4 one, and the good bonuses apply on PvE only.
    Actually base stats on T5 gear are in some cases worse than T4 ones, as in worse distribution.

T5 weapons also, from the ones we've seen, are not better than the T4 or the new t3.5 ones. The T5 BS blunt for instance is behind the new T3.5 one by quite a margin.

All i all, T5 gear is irrelevant for PvP;
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    The T5 stat budget is equivalent to the T4 one, and the good bonuses apply on PvE only.
    Actually base stats on T5 gear are in some cases worse than T4 ones, as in worse distribution.

T5 weapons also, from the ones we've seen, are not better than the T4 or the new t3.5 ones. The T5 BS blunt for instance is behind the new T3.5 one by quite a margin.

T3.5 blunt just has 80 const more.

Otherwise the T5 one is higher in other stats plus the set bonus runes, it works out at 178.6 dps vs T3.5 @ 178.4 however the BS has tons of weapon damage modifiers so that extra 0.5dps gets multiplied up a smidgen more. 150.9 vs 150.4

Marginally ahead in dps, just has lower const but higher armour (str).

This weapon is not irrelevant for pvp )) I'll never get it, but it doesn't require grinding a pvp level
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post

This seems to contradict what Leyor has said in another thread?

To quote:

"Might be wiser to speculate on it when you've actually killed the bosses.
    I am not saying I disagree, just that any opinion at this time is woefully unqualified.

Ps. The weapons in T5 are quite superior."

from: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...90-T5-Too-easy

I'm not too bothered personally by contradictory information in this regard as I'm patient enough to wait to see the loot for myself, though a consistent message would be nice

T5 - Bludgeon of the Icy Tomb

352 Armor
    178.54 DPS
    +352 Stamina
    +8.8 Natural Stamina Regen
    +26.4 OOC Health Regen
    +26.4 OOC Stamina Regen
    +120 Hit Rating
    +116 Critical Rating
    +146 Critical Damage Rating

T4 - Heaven Cracker Soul Sunderer

320 Armor
    176.03 DPS
    +320 Stamina
    +8 Natural Stamina Regen
    +24 OOC Health Regen
    +24 OOC Stamina Regen
    +122 Hit Rating
    +114 Critical Rating
    +30 Hate Decrease Rating
    +149 Critical Damage Rating

Look about the same to me, in fact I'd probably want the T4 more due to hate decrease.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    T5 - Bludgeon of the Icy Tomb

352 Armor
    178.54 DPS
    +352 Stamina
    +8.8 Natural Stamina Regen
    +26.4 OOC Health Regen
    +26.4 OOC Stamina Regen
    +120 Hit Rating
    +116 Critical Rating
    +146 Critical Damage Rating

T4 - Heaven Cracker Soul Sunderer

320 Armor
    176.03 DPS
    +320 Stamina
    +8 Natural Stamina Regen
    +24 OOC Health Regen
    +24 OOC Stamina Regen
    +122 Hit Rating
    +114 Critical Rating
    +30 Hate Decrease Rating
    +149 Critical Damage Rating

Look about the same to me, in fact I'd probably want the T4 more due to hate decrease.
    Except when you pair it with the neckie of pure ice, you're doing more like 190 DPS + the hate decrease.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast