Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: T5/T6 loot tables

Yakhmar Uc

• Bracers of Quilled Darts (Ranger)
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Any numbers on the miniset bonusses from the two guys in CoE running around with a neck and a weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Blows View Post
    Any numbers on the miniset bonusses from the two guys in CoE running around with a neck and a weapon?
    Winter Sun
    +150 unholy protection
    +150 fire protection

In my opinion it's too low to make a difference
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

So..i got 1 T5 piece (wrist( equipped, but I dont get the set bonus buff (stack1) like I have seen on other people..has anyone the same problem?

also any news about a t5 cloak? legendaries are coming up and it would help to choose one
    Last edited by Mantic0r3; 16th October 2014 at 17:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Winter Sun
    +150 unholy protection
    +150 fire protection

In my opinion it's too low to make a difference
    Hmm, yeah, 350ish would be ok, considering the dt/necro/demo necklace is pretty shitty apart from that

I updated the thread with the loot we got this week. This time there were no helmets at all from Kyllikki, and just 2 rare relics. Also, there was just 1 chestpiece from the Champion, not 2 like last week. Either the recent hotfix has nerfed the loot or there's an element of randomness in it and we simply had good luck last week and bad luck this week.

Quote Originally Posted by cynara View Post
    I updated the thread with the loot we got this week. This time there were no helmets at all from Kyllikki, and just 2 rare relics. Also, there was just 1 chestpiece from the Champion, not 2 like last week. Either the recent hotfix has nerfed the loot or there's an element of randomness in it and we simply had good luck last week and bad luck this week.
    Who knows with Funcom? They could either have nerfed the loot quantity to slow gearing up or just screwed up the loot tables by a faulty patch.

What does have me concerned is only 2 weapons dropping off Kylikki. Since rares also drop off Vistrix, and all the main armor pieces drop off bosses, does Funcom plan on implementing a T5 raid weapon vendor to allow people to buy with relics and rares?

Or will they wait a year or 2 while everyone bugs them to put one in game?

Then again, maybe weapons are supposed to drop off Vistrix, and the loot table is buggy (anyone remember T3.5 a while back where no weapons dropped off Zaal, when they were supposed to?)

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Who knows with Funcom? They could either have nerfed the loot quantity to slow gearing up or just screwed up the loot tables by a faulty patch.

What does have me concerned is only 2 weapons dropping off Kylikki. Since rares also drop off Vistrix, and all the main armor pieces drop off bosses, does Funcom plan on implementing a T5 raid weapon vendor to allow people to buy with relics and rares?

Or will they wait a year or 2 while everyone bugs them to put one in game?

Then again, maybe weapons are supposed to drop off Vistrix, and the loot table is buggy (anyone remember T3.5 a while back where no weapons dropped off Zaal, when they were supposed to?)
    First of all if you ask me I find it stupid major pieces are dropping at all to be honest. Why drop rares if you dont need them? Dropping major pieces boosts the progression way way way faster than t4.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Vistrix loot:

http://oi59.tinypic.com/ixtr3m.jpg

1x Shard
    1x Urn
    4x Simple Relic
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

I'd prefer to have all armor pieces dropping directly (like in T1/T2), plus the relics dropping in small amounts as a backup measure for extremely unlucky people who never get the armor drop directly.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast