Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: T5/T6 loot tables

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    We had an assassin dagger dropping.. but that's all I can think of..
    And a crossbow for Chass' HoX :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ninkari View Post
    And a crossbow for Chass' HoX :P
    Yes but that is not assassin loot! It's treehox loot
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

seems like FC patched in some sin gear - [Belt of the Silent Slayer] from Yak
    Last edited by Argantes; 11th November 2014 at 19:35.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    seems like FC patched in some sin gear - [Belt of the Silent Slayer] from Yak
    We also had sin loot tonight and Champion only dropped 2 major pieces, 2 pair of legs.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    We also had sin loot tonight and Champion only dropped 2 major pieces, 2 pair of legs.
    yea, had only 2 legs (1 sin, trashed) and 2 shoulders from Champion .. also seems like FC wanted to compensate sins for the lack of drops pre-patch, since we had a sin piece from each of the first 3 bosses so far (and 2 of them trashed, yay)
    Last edited by Argantes; 13th November 2014 at 07:39.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    Not even treehox would consider taking that shield

Funcom did not want too much power increase with T5. And stupid as i am, i was actually with them on that one.

They did succeed in a spectacular fashion, by making 90% of the loot pure trash, both in terms of visuals and raw stats, just to make sure that no one in their sane mind would be willing to go there.

But rejoice people, T6 will come, yay, more crappy designed items with trash stats !
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Funcom did not want too much power increase with T5. And stupid as i am, i was actually with them on that one.

They did succeed in a spectacular fashion, by making 90% of the loot pure trash, both in terms of visuals and raw stats, just to make sure that no one in their sane mind would be willing to go there.

But rejoice people, T6 will come, yay, more crappy designed items with trash stats !
    Are they so trashy when you factor in runes and set bonuses though?

What is wrong with that shield? For a guard you trade 30 con for a good chunk of extra aggro, for a DT you trade some crit and combat rating for some hate and armor.

I get why people complain about the T5 gear but it's not as bad as many want to make you think. All dps classes except necro get a big increase in dps way higher then they got from T1-T2 and T2-T3.

Soldiers get some nice weapons and some pieces give a decent upgrade too. Their finesse hits are kind of meh. Only thing that bothers me is the low constitution or even complete absence of it on some items (like hate neck for example).

Only ones that really have the right to complain are healers. hey don't really gain anything from T5 gear.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast