Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: T5/T6 loot tables

[QUOTE=Caudilloo;2117409]

I get why people complain about the T5 gear but it's not as bad as many want to make you think. All dps classes except necro get a big increase in dps way higher then they got from T1-T2 and T2-T3.

Big increase in dps Caudilloo? Talking armour alone for Barbs, we get .99 of one dps more plus a big reduction in minus hate? Yes I know we get the extra hit or so in Boneshatter...but very disappointing!

Quote Originally Posted by Polski View Post

I get why people complain about the T5 gear but it's not as bad as many want to make you think. All dps classes except necro get a big increase in dps way higher then they got from T1-T2 and T2-T3.

Big increase in dps Caudilloo? Talking armour alone for Barbs, we get .99 of one dps more plus a big reduction in minus hate? Yes I know we get the extra hit or so in Boneshatter...but very disappointing!
    That extra hit increases DPS by roughly 150-200. While my necro gets +6 dps from.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    That extra hit increases DPS by roughly 150-200. While my necro gets +6 dps from.

Not exactly Fass, "Boneshatter" is on a 10sec cooldown and we lose a lot of dps just to actually use Boneshatter! I for one haven`t used Boneshatter for a very long time!

As stated on the TL forums already T5 gear has the same budget as T4 so I'm not surprised the increase in base stats is marginal. As Fass is saying; the finesse hit on bone shatter and jagged cut IV (not just bone shatter) adds a lot of dps. Just to check out some finesse hits last T5 raid I parsed and barbs can hit for over 3K (with only 3 pieces) on that hit. For a combo with a 10sec cooldown that is nice damage I think.

Then at 5 pieces you get a extra dot/buff on jagged cut/bone shatter on top of that and at 8 pieces you also get increased duration on reaver stacks. All in all I'd say you will gain quite a bit of dps.

If I had T5 gear on my barb I would try to maximize the effects by skipping general tree altogether and feating 5/5 atrocity and devastation. Then play with bone shatter and upheaval because you can get more bone shatters off then jagged cuts. (2-step in stead of a 3-step combo) Reasoning behind this is that the 10% crit from devastation and the extra damage from bone shatter vs jagged cut will make up for the 17.5% weapon damage from lethality.
    On bosses like Yakhmar and Kylliki you don't really need the -hate anyways.

Sin get a damage increase pretty much the same way as barb.
    Demo get a extra pet which is a flat out 200dps increase (maybe more depending on how hard the finesse hits from the pet hit)
    HoX get double the duration and 25% more damage on their hardest hitting DoT
    Ranger I don't really know but if the finesse hits hit as hard as they do for the other rogues they are fine
    Soldiers get kind of mediocre finesse effects. Some weapons and armorpieces give a good increase over T4.
    As I said before; they only ones really screwed are the healers which get a healrating procc from the finesse hits which is lower then the healrating they lose in the first place when switching T4 gear to T5. Don't get me started on the 10% poison/fire/holy/unholy protection.

So yes, there is room for improvement but it's not nearly as bad as people that have only looked at the base stats want to make you believe.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 9th December 2014 at 13:24.

[QUOTE=Caudilloo;2117484]

If I had T5 gear on my barb I would try to maximize the effects by skipping general tree altogether and feating 5/5 atrocity and devastation. Then play with bone shatter and upheaval because you can get more bone shatters off then jagged cuts. (2-step in stead of a 3-step combo)
    On bosses like Yakhmar and Kylliki you don't really need the -hate anyways.

The problem with skipping General Tree is that you will lose 17.5% weapon damage, and I feel that would be worth more than the gain in crit. It`s a shame that Boneshatter is a perk and has to be slotted and thus replacing something quite important imo. Barbs in our guild are doing 4.2k plus on Yak fight on a good day and in my case with only one piece of T5 armour.
    Last edited by Polski; 9th December 2014 at 13:36.

What Fass is saying about barb dps increase does not come from some guesstimation.

We actually checked a T5 barb, and the dps increase is really about 200 dps, like, really. And yes his finesse hits are between 3 and 4 K, he may have posted some 5K hit, but not sure about the exact number.

So yeah, barb is the one class that get a crazy buff from T5, while others get screwed. Like no pure dps set for conq or DT, i mean, seriously ?

Then the buff that one get from the combo weapon/necklace are meh at best, if not completely crappy in some cases. Like, +70 hit rating, yeah sure, cause i had 25% already and it felt a bit low ^^

Mainly for conq, get the T5 2HE plus the T5 "prot" necklace, and you get an extra +150 prot vs fire/unholy, greaaaaaat, but i'll keep using the T3.5 prot axe and prot neck, which give me 100 more prot, and against EVERYTHING, on top of more crit dmgs and hate increase, so in the end, more prot and more aggro from something 1.5 tier lower.

But for real, if the gear looked any good overall, i would make my piece about most of the gear not being any better at all, not even remotely, but on top of the average stats, it looks like crap.

All in all, **** T5, and T6 most likely too.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Ranger I don't really know but if the finesse hits hit as hard as they do for the other rogues they are fine
    tested with 5 pieces, the finesse hit on pen. shot is about 25-30 dps...
    i also made a test when i had 3 pieces about the finesse on quick shots, and it was not worth using...

i will check again when i have the full set, but it's pretty much obvious that the dps increase will not be like the one for barbs...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Do T5 weapons get some debuff when used in PvP, like T5 armor?

If the answer is no, I really can't understand how Funcom is repeating the same old errors..

T5 Dagger:
    http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...e_dark_sun.jpg

PvP T3 Dagger:
    http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...lords_dirk.jpg

It's quite evident that T5 dagger is a step above than best available PvP weapon.
    Not every PvP player is up to farm Tier 5 Raid for countless hours to get the weapon they want just to be competitive in the PvP part of the game.

Either introduce PvP T4 weapon fast, or fix T5 weapons (at least some of them, some others are more aligned with PvP T3 / PvE T4 budget) by adding a serious PvP debuff.

Don't just nerf T5 weapons, cause PvE players need their progression, and that stat increase must be there, but don't break PvP with the same old errors... Please...
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 9th December 2014 at 16:06.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Polski View Post
    Not exactly Fass, "Boneshatter" is on a 10sec cooldown and we lose a lot of dps just to actually use Boneshatter! I for one haven`t used Boneshatter for a very long time!
    Oh sorry, didnt know "Boneshatter" is a combo you never use but increases your dps. Not sure who is doing it wrong, our barb doing great dps or your barb doing what dps?

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Do T5 weapons get some debuff when used in PvP, like T5 armor?

If the answer is no, I really can't understand how Funcom is repeating the same old errors..

T5 Dagger:
    http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...e_dark_sun.jpg

PvP T3 Dagger:
    http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...lords_dirk.jpg

It's quite evident that T5 dagger is a step above than best available PvP weapon.
    Not every PvP player is up to farm Tier 5 Raid for countless hours to get the weapon they want just to be competitive in the PvP part of the game.

Either introduce PvP T4 weapon fast, or fix T5 weapons (at least some of them, some others are more aligned with PvP T3 / PvE T4 budget) by adding a serious PvP debuff.

Don't just nerf T5 weapons, cause PvE players need their progression, and that stat increase must be there, but don't break PvP with the same old errors... Please...
    No. No negative effects on weapons in pvp. The setbonus from the weapon + neck combination is nullified in pvp though. Other than that what you see is what you get.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

@ Fass: thanks for clarification.

Then I want to get a better PvP dagger (PvP T4..), aligned to PvE T5 dagger, or some huge - PvP Hit Rating added to PvE T5 weapons.
    Simple as that.

It's exactly the same old error Funcom made with T4, it was written for countless QQ lines on Forum, it lead to a full PvP weapon revamp.. and now is back there?!?!!

Really devs?!?! Please..
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast