Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: POM is broken

Quote Originally Posted by Joha View Post
    WTF you talking about????
    We need to feat to reduce time for bubble,we have 4 cc and TOS have 3,TOS have better DPS then POM and faster speels .
    So what is your point??????
    And yes POm is gimp class now THANK YOU ******* for ruin such balanced class.
    Class is bad, or then you are just bad player?

You see, many players play gimp classes like pom or ranger, or demo in pug minis. And they really think they are skilled, but in reality my friend, you are just playing over powered class with "I got it all" attitude.

you see, pom has burst like sin, bubbles and sheilds so much it can share them with EVERYONE!!! and ofc got like unlimited amount of cc's and can ofc pefrectly rotate them. Not to mention pom is easiest from the priests.

Id wish you would try some other class, TOS for example. Please roll one and go to minis, I would glad to come there with my sin and show you your right place
    for ur info, pom is like only casters in game who can **** sin anytime
    I mention sin because id think they most problem for casters.. well not for pom

in nutshell, dont get mad when overpowered class gets little nerf, its still overpowered, get over it and stop crying like a bitch.

oh and tos more dps than pom? bitch please.. thats like saying dt has **** dps in pve
    Last edited by razorkid10; 11th October 2014 at 13:23.

So basically you are saying, that after removing insta cast on one CC, pom went from one of the strongest classes to a gimp? Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Agree with Mirasta that the perk should decrease the CD of repulse by 0,8 or 1s per point so you can stack the torment.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Why is nerf pom while tos him up? I mean pom no control 0.5 sec as tos, one step elementary resisted as tos except the holy purification rundown ... We do not have 2 purges, our invulnerability goes not our whole life, no immune magic ... and it is we who are nerve? Congratulations Funcom!
    Last edited by Ulnarnos; 11th October 2014 at 13:44.

Another lol thread
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    The removed insta kb makes the aa perk obsolete as it is useless now. with the 50% reduce of bubble time this means a great nerf. especially after hox got his insta root, pom dies by hox like never. grz Funcom, good work as usual.
    so your problem its the fact you die to hoxes now? Hilarious! God forbid the joker class (aka as hox) can kill the almighty Pom nowadays.
    Шторм-кнут

get to know ur class. l2p. all u qqers. i know why i almost never read forums with all those whining non-skilled players..
    and pls crapsing, stop posting ur crap here. ur just a bad player at all. doesnt depend on what class u are on.
    bye.

Quote Originally Posted by razorkid10 View Post
    Class is bad, or then you are just bad player?

You see, many players play gimp classes like pom or ranger, or demo in pug minis. And they really think they are skilled, but in reality my friend, you are just playing over powered class with "I got it all" attitude.

you see, pom has burst like sin, bubbles and sheilds so much it can share them with EVERYONE!!! and ofc got like unlimited amount of cc's and can ofc pefrectly rotate them. Not to mention pom is easiest from the priests.

Id wish you would try some other class, TOS for example. Please roll one and go to minis, I would glad to come there with my sin and show you your right place
    for ur info, pom is like only casters in game who can **** sin anytime
    I mention sin because id think they most problem for casters.. well not for pom

in nutshell, dont get mad when overpowered class gets little nerf, its still overpowered, get over it and stop crying like a bitch.

oh and tos more dps than pom? bitch please.. thats like saying dt has **** dps in pve
    Cant belive what you saying like you never play this game before.
    POM WAS fine before maybe burst DMG need nerf a bit rest was realy fine but now Light Of The Path is crap,dmg is reduced,bubble no more insta cast and remember that POM is healer for group and POM need all this tools for staying alive to keep team alive and max support.

And one more thing they didnt touch DT, they buff Barb,Hox,Tos,solders,ranger trap still drain a lot of mana/stamina
    So that is balanced????????

Quote Originally Posted by Joha View Post
    And one more thing they didnt touch DT, they buff Barb,Hox,Tos,solders,ranger trap still drain a lot of mana/stamina
    So that is balanced????????
    DT is next. Apparently, DT changes so epic they needed an entire update (4.5) to themselves.

pom is still fine,
    pom just doesnt have any decent offensive silver/gold perks anymore. but for all you noobs out there: they havent nerfed your beloved blessed soul.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast