Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: POM is broken

Quote Originally Posted by farmpom View Post
    they gave an instant cc to hox? wtf is this?
    Yes they did. They gave us instant root and destroyed our already mega slow stun. Fear remained slow and unchanged as it was. Please tell me did hox actually profited from this

Comparing instant root with instant knock that also deals great dmg is really great. Instant root = cc that can be break, cc that dont stop you from casting spells or whatever, and cc that many classes have break for or are highly resistant. Instant knock = cc you cant really ressist, cc that make you useless for few second and cc that deal tons of dmg.
    Nice comparing.

@Hopsing: really hox can kill you easy now?

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Yes they did. They gave us instant root and destroyed our already mega slow stun. Fear remained slow and unchanged as it was. Please tell me did hox actually profited from this

Comparing instant root with instant knock that also deals great dmg is really great. Instant root = cc that can be break, cc that dont stop you from casting spells or whatever, and cc that many classes have break for or are highly resistant. Instant knock = cc you cant really ressist, cc that make you useless for few second and cc that deal tons of dmg.
    Nice comparing.

instant ccs are so silly, they dont belong in aoc. especially the aoe ones
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

I agree, there should be some cast to all ccs. But still you cant compare hox root with the way pom knock was.

rather have something instant than the current sin cc's, goddamn every cc it has is awfull..
    single target cc's with 1he range and 1,8 sec cast time is just instant facepalm, not to mention cost x2 shard. i would not mind if opportunistic strike would be instant.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post

Nice comparing.

I dont compare the pom kb with the hox root. I just wanted to show the growing imbalance between classes due to little changes. My pvp10 PoM dont get killed easy by Hox now, but my pvp6 with half empty AA now gets down by Hox very easy.

Quote Originally Posted by razorkid10 View Post
    rather have something instant than the current sin cc's, goddamn every cc it has is awfull..
    single target cc's with 1he range and 1,8 sec cast time is just instant facepalm, not to mention cost x2 shard. i would not mind if opportunistic strike would be instant.
    lol sin aint the problem

game just needs to be without aoe ccs, instant ccs and single click abilities

and btw ss is kinda instant and applies some decent deeps. i think sin could get seriously messed up with a revamp.

lets not forget that in group pvp sin's job is to burst dps at opportune times, and stay out of harms way at other times. theres no sense in instant ccs with that kind of class. sin's responsibility is not to run in and give everyone invulnerabilities.
    Last edited by farmpom; 13th October 2014 at 04:50.
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    I dont compare the pom kb with the hox root. I just wanted to show the growing imbalance between classes due to little changes. My pvp10 PoM dont get killed easy by Hox now, but my pvp6 with half empty AA now gets down by Hox very easy.
    to be fair hox just seems broken right now, instant root is dump yet is the only usable cc it has. today every hox i crossed just got bashed in. poms are doin fine, blues heals are still as op as ever.
    40k kills

lol sin aint the problem

game just needs to be without aoe ccs, instant ccs and single click abilities

and btw ss is kinda instant and applies some decent deeps. i think sin could get seriously messed up with a revamp.

lets not forget that in group pvp sin's job is to burst dps at opportune times, and stay out of harms way at other times. theres no sense in instant ccs with that kind of class. sin's responsibility is not to run in and give everyone invulnerabilities.
    They can remove miasmas or add steps to dww or something, what i care is open pvp, and its unplayable with dagger ranged stun with 1,8 sec cast time, and it takes 2 soul shards, its stupid, why is those cc's taking two god damn shards..unbeliveable
    and using SS as stuns means u will lose dps and its not worth it, why use ss so u can use svift strike when u can use that miasma on face stab
    i would wanna see other classes having shards, would be hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    Iam aware pom is still powerful but everything with pom is painfully slow, even ccs are slow so instant kb compensated that, and made the class somewhat fun to play.

Now pom is just dull and boring.
    ROFL, as if the class wasn't before. Everything about that class is a yawnfest, so don't use one change to argue that dumbass baseless point.

well thats why I quit to play pom several years ago :P
    they are continually nerfed since fc increased repulse's cd and nerfed div's extra bubble(HC!) and crit rating/crit dmg(i admit it was op but it requires too much pts on div)
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast