Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ranger nerfed 5 times since 1.05

Default Ranger nerfed 5 times since 1.05

Just an observation.. howcome every class getting buffed and the ranger is the only class that has been nerfed so many times to the point of obscurity... this latest exhausting trap nerf proves my point.. yea i know you PvPers love when rangers get nerfed but for christ on a cracker sake.. there hasn't been 1 .. not 1 positive buff to this class..
    infact everytime you have buffed another class you somehow take something away from rangers.. its so forking obvious

jeez look at the nerf trail you have done to rangers since 1.05 come on funcom.. just delete the class already we've become the gimps that DT's were at launch.. we are PvE gimps
    Last edited by caveowl; 10th October 2014 at 19:20.

Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Lol @ this thread hahahaha. Yeah ranger is boring and lame in PVE, most classes are. In fact, PVE by definition is repetitive. It's also the most ridiculous class in PVP history in this game that needs changes asap.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by caveowl View Post
    Just an observation.. howcome every class getting buffed and the ranger is the only class that has been nerfed so many times to the point of obscurity... this latest exhausting trap nerf proves my point.. yea i know you PvPers love when rangers get nerfed but for christ on a cracker sake.. there hasn't been 1 .. not 1 positive buff to this class..
    infact everytime you have buffed another class you somehow take something away from rangers.. its so forking obvious

jeez look at the nerf trail you have done to rangers since 1.05 come on funcom.. just delete the class already we've become the gimps that DT's were at launch.. we are PvE gimps
    in pve there is roles like this

TANK
    HEAL
    DPS

yeyeye dont give me lecture about rogue perks or mage range bla bla

but if you feel like ranger is **** in pve, play barb or then play sin, why would anyone play even ranger cus its ****ing boring.

but pvp is ****ing unplayable when there is 10 ranger per mini game.

and why would they not nerf the most retardest class in game, yea lets buff dt dps by 1000% in pve, dosent make sense does it? so lets nerf ranger atleast it makes sense since its so silly class

Oh and I don't think rangers suffers from this.. sad to see one of best sins in full top gear losing to t1 geared barb with few khitai epics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SNJG7Bi-vw

the more lag, more easy to survive as ranger, dont give me bullcrap about nerfing ranger allright?

Well, PvP became a joke in this game for all Classes as soon as they separated Stamina from Movement. Now it's just hop toads on 3x speed with no resemblance to actual human combat. In the past players moving that fast in combat would mean they had no ability to launch combos. How dumb is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    Well, PvP became a joke in this game for all Classes as soon as they separated Stamina from Movement. Now it's just hop toads on 3x speed with no resemblance to actual human combat. In the past players moving that fast in combat would mean they had no ability to launch combos. How dumb is that?
    Please, stop spamming different threads with your opinion regarding AoC's movement. If you don't like it move along but it's one of the few things that make the pvp still worth playing.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast