Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    20-30 80s online is less people than plays assassins creed pvp.
    because the game is gone bro, only thing you find in crom minis is people running around with comber or speed hack, U noticed how many players actually pay from cheats over sub? pretty sad isn't it

Quote Originally Posted by razorkid10 View Post
    Let me tell you something, Night watch = pve guild, pvp is secendary so why would the be on fury?
    It's quite funny how inaccurate ppl can be when the same moment they try to show off.

NightWatch siege warfare is something that no other guild on fury could even compete with . If u werent a member there u just dont know what ure talking about.
    Also remember , NW recruited a European player ONLY if [a] he was a pve grandmaster [b] he was above anybody else on mini-parsers
    Remember aswell , NW distributed battlekeep to 2-3 guilds , protected the bk's for them , held for themselves 3 bk's on alt-gulds also .
    NW was THE pvp guild .
    Actually NW was insanely good for fury , conquered everything , u name it ... pvp ? ofc had only the best , pve ? ofc ... 1st kills on anything , siege? ofc controled all BK's ...
    NW left cause of lack of competition , not cause of pve interrests ...

Dont answear back , ive been officer in law and mercenary in nightwatch , and i tell u with honesty that your little paragraph above is just wrong
    Most people (if ever managed to get accepted in nw) would crash from the exhausting schedule and the intensity of competition , i know i did .
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

You are fooling yourself if you think there is population on any server. AoC sold 800,000 box copies, there is less than 300 players online at any time. If that is not dead then some one fill me in on what a dead game is. And what was left of the US pvp players was killed off by terrible volunteer forum moderators.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    You are fooling yourself if you think there is population on any server. AoC sold 800,000 box copies, there is less than 300 players online at any time. If that is not dead then some one fill me in on what a dead game is. And what was left of the US pvp players was killed off by terrible volunteer forum moderators.
    Whenever I see posts like these I have to wonder if the poster is merely a bitter weirdo like Schtunk, or honest-to-God, plain unintelligent.

I am genuinely curious though what the population is during the most active parts of any given day. My guess hovering around 1000.

right now its 30 80s online, 1 mini going

same on crom, but a shitlod of raids
    Last edited by Mogsters; 11th October 2014 at 01:37.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    It's quite funny how inaccurate ppl can be when the same moment they try to show off.

NightWatch siege warfare is something that no other guild on fury could even compete with . If u werent a member there u just dont know what ure talking about.
    Also remember , NW recruited a European player ONLY if [a] he was a pve grandmaster [b] he was above anybody else on mini-parsers
    Remember aswell , NW distributed battlekeep to 2-3 guilds , protected the bk's for them , held for themselves 3 bk's on alt-gulds also .
    NW was THE pvp guild .
    Actually NW was insanely good for fury , conquered everything , u name it ... pvp ? ofc had only the best , pve ? ofc ... 1st kills on anything , siege? ofc controled all BK's ...
    NW left cause of lack of competition , not cause of pve interrests ...

Dont answear back , ive been officer in law and mercenary in nightwatch , and i tell u with honesty that your little paragraph above is just wrong
    Most people (if ever managed to get accepted in nw) would crash from the exhausting schedule and the intensity of competition , i know i did .
    man, ever thought that the times when NW "ruled fury" was because there is no other players, there is no other guilds who have more than 10 online, even ****ing blood angels can be top guild having every BK on aoc, why, because there is no ****ing players

man, ever thought that the times when NW "ruled fury" was because there is no other players, there is no other guilds who have more than 10 online, even ****ing blood angels can be top guild having every BK on aoc, why, because there is no ****ing players
    sorry , i dont speak gremlinish :/ we'll understand eachother in another world
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

well blood angels have died a while back ^^
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    sorry , i dont speak gremlinish :/ we'll understand eachother in another world
    You understand me in game well, but not at forums and i speak Gremnlish there too. whats the problem

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast