Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Joha View Post
    Dont worry Fury is dead server atm same people play minis nothing left for pvp players sadly
    Certain aspects of fury are dead, PUG PVE is all but gone minus the T5 yesterday. Otherwise Fury still has low level minis everyday, an equal amount of 80 minis as crom, and lots of open world mainly during the pvp week but you can find a good fight everyday in the current open world zone if you look.

Still server merge needs to happen
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Joha View Post
    Dont worry Fury is dead server atm same people play minis nothing left for pvp players sadly
    Define dead!
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Define dead!
    I never stay idle for long hven it comes to signing minigames.. i also se open world pvp happenings often..
    People needs to define dead to me... too msny people spread **** like dead server on forums all the time and it ruins for pop growth.. people dont wanna join a server if others say its dead on fury..... stop that ****!!
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Must have been really late EU time or something because even if the server IS small I have not seen a number of 80s as low as 14 in a long long time. I got a job now though so that means I'm rarely playing during the day or very early mornings (past 1-2am).

And yes there was t5 last night plus a few minis - and those minis were not too bad with lots of vets playing and checking out the class changes. In comparison the minis I played on Crom that same day were extremely dull (headless chickens is the best way to describe it) with my pvp t1 conq scoring much better than it should (and much better than it would have on Fury that same day). Maybe (hopefully) lots of people were checking out t5 on Crom though but I was hoping to see lots of Fury vets in minis.
    It was late US, so it would be early EU.

The server in my mind is dead, I don't care if the server gets 30-40 80s at peak time, as long as it is getting 10-14 at ANY time, it is dead.

What is surprising to me (which is the reason I made this thread) is that Fury was getting 20-30 level 80s even during the dead times, I recall seeing up to 100-120 80s during peak hours. It was a LOT more popular back in July and it wouldn't be uncommon to see 2-3 minigames popping at once.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Well a lot of US-based players don't play anymore or moved to Crom.Good thing they moved the servers, I guess, really eased up handling the number of active players it seems.
    When comparing player-numbers on fury before the servers moved to now, it really gets frustrating, as back then you had 2-3 JS running parallel + some other minis all around the clock.
    But still, I can't say Fury is dead, because there still seems to be a constant influx of new players, judging by the numbers of low-pvp 80ies which flood the minis lately...
    Also I like the pvp-festival weeks on Fury a lot more, even if its easier for bigger guilds like law/clan/ominous to get a decent band of players together, its still a lot more fun than the carebear-crap that is going on in croms border kingdoms lately, holy cow.
    What is however pretty quiet is the pvE-part, there are raids for each tier, but not too many. Can't say I'd miss that part one bit, though.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

20-30 80s online is less people than plays assassins creed pvp.
    Kinaputten

Fury is dead. There is like three guilds. I LOVE Fury and this really stinks. A couple months ago I played AoC all the time. Pvp events, world boss ganking, open world pvp a lot. Back with Bere Femur. Then, the guild died. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Now you have The Law, Ominious, and Clan dominating all pvp events. If you are not with them you are there to die. Even the daily pvp quests used to be fun times before guilds like pacto just sat back and farmed one another. Now I just don't even bother.

People say crom is carebear. Yet on both servers everyone is in khemi waiting for a mini to pop because you've run out of people to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    Fury is dead. There is like three guilds. I LOVE Fury and this really stinks. A couple months ago I played AoC all the time. Pvp events, world boss ganking, open world pvp a lot. Back with Bere Femur. Then, the guild died. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Now you have The Law, Ominious, and Clan dominating all pvp events. If you are not with them you are there to die. Even the daily pvp quests used to be fun times before guilds like pacto just sat back and farmed one another. Now I just don't even bother.

People say crom is carebear. Yet on both servers everyone is in khemi waiting for a mini to pop because you've run out of people to fight.
    Just not true, i win many events with just random groups

And even if its the case that one guild is dominating the events - there is always some people of the other guilds there and some randoms as well.
    Just team up until forces are even, its not like theres a full raid of The Law, Ominous or Clan of the Free City which is farming 3-6 randoms, its more like there are at most 12 of them at once and a lot of loners unable to group up.
    As long as the big guilds dont start hugging eachothers - and thats what I'm afraid of might happen with TL and CotFC during the next event - everything is fine.
    Just gather up the randoms and try forming groups, most of the guild-teams don't play much together anyway, they just win events if either their numbers are higher or some really good players are in their ranks.

The reason there's nothing much going on apart from whining on the events is that simply noone cares about forming groups with the randoms instead of crying and logging out because you got your head handed to you 2-3 times. So kudos for Deukallion who at least tried forming parties for the last events against TL and CotFC.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    If Fury was best pvp-server in any game, why so many people leave for Crom?
    you are hilarious fanboy, u really ****ing think they go there for pvp?
    Let me tell you something, Night watch = pve guild, pvp is secendary so why would the be on fury?

The Law pvp guild and pve is secendary = Fury
    black steel = pve guild, (took longer time to kill first boss than Law even thou u had it on farm for years. thats pure skill of pve players. give them applause!

Seriously stop being so HC fanboy, whole game is dead and once t5 is farmed in month and people get bored, u really think people not gonna get bored, ofc they will, and again big guild will die and disappear,

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast