Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want my 2k MoAs back.

Default I want my 2k MoAs back.

I spent 2k MoAs on Scarlet Circle +wisdom gear. It appears that someone at funcom decided that DTs shouldn't be able have multiple playstyles. They should only be able to tank, and thus removed part of frenzy stance that actually increased damage. Might as well rename it to Recieve more damage without actually gaining anything stance. I'd rather spend my 2k MoAs on something that actually benefits my class then.
    Also please switch my 1m faction standing over to Last Legion. And give me the 24g back.

Can you give examples of how it nerfed your DPS? If you can, post the total damage done after and before the nerf.

It is really sad to see they removing such soldier specific ability;stances, from the Dark Templar class. They obviously have no idea on how to fix the class balance or they just don't have time/people willing to do it.

Divide all magic damage by 1.25, which is a 20% loss in damage. The weapon damage is negligible for a DT so frenzy stance is completely useless for the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Norisak View Post
    I spent 2k MoAs on Scarlet Circle +wisdom gear. It appears that someone at funcom decided that DTs shouldn't be able have multiple playstyles. They should only be able to tank, and thus removed part of frenzy stance that actually increased damage. Might as well rename it to Recieve more damage without actually gaining anything stance. I'd rather spend my 2k MoAs on something that actually benefits my class then.
    Also please switch my 1m faction standing over to Last Legion. And give me the 24g back.
    Why didn't you comment in the 3 months that the changes were on test live for?... Also on test live someone did a parse and the difference was much lower than what was thought
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Why didn't you comment in the 3 months that the changes were on test live for?... Also on test live someone did a parse and the difference was much lower than what was thought
    I did comment on testlive, other people did as well. Nothing was changed.

Don't you worry dear, Uncle VoM will take care of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Don't you worry dear, Uncle VoM will take care of everything.
    Hell yea☺ the mgc dmg remove will make the dt more skillbased and i rly think it can be a good thing. We still have the weapon dmg right?

The thing is: people rearly focus a dt in a minigame, witch makes the dt player able to go frenzy all the time, people can just run innto a crowd of people with dooming and kill loads, this will nerf the Op NESS of bels and balance dt more i think☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Don't worry most important feature of DT with SC+frenzy still untouched. Your live will keep dropping as hell and you will keep looking like a clown.

BTW:Is not there a aggro reduction with the rogue buff if you are in frenzy? I'm only asking I think I've never used my DT as dps.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    BTW:Is not there a aggro reduction with the rogue buff if you are in frenzy? I'm only asking I think I've never used my DT as dps.
    Yes, if there is a rogue with Distraction feated in your group it reduces all hate generated by -3% if not in defensive stance. The AA perk Cover of Dusk available to assassins only adds the temporary hate increase to players in defensive stance as well.

It doesn't make any difference in pve at all,but for pvp class is broken....all AA useless except VoM,yet funcom keep nerfing the class to the ground.....funcom devs must smoke something wierd,cause the way they fix things is to change the wrongs things in classes that didn't need those changes and nerf "OP classes" to the ground,i don't think any GM ever played with dt in pvp with 200 ms GG,but well we always have the retarded Conq and ranger classes ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast