Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Update 4.4 bugs

There are two dragonspine vendor T5 practically identical selling the same necklaces. Lack of vendor rings, cloaks and weapons. It is a bug? What are two identical vendor?

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    There are two dragonspine vendor T5 practically identical selling the same necklaces. Lack of vendor rings, cloaks and weapons. It is a bug? What are two identical vendor?
    And there is no potion vendor at all in the Palace of Cetriss area, nor a path of asura bind point.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    And there is no potion vendor at all in the Palace of Cetriss area, nor a path of asura bind point.
    that's right , I had noticed it, but I had not mentioned because I consider it an oversight and not a bug as requested by the discussion here, while two identical vendor I think they are a bug, one of the two should probably sell different stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    But I wonder when this timer was patched in (or renewed, because if I am not mistaken this timer was there a looooong, long, long time ago)? Patchnotes about it? It had to be ingame befor patch 4.4 because we had some trouble in our raids not knowing there was a 90 sec timer, and that was last week. We actually thought it was a new bug. Sorry if I missed the patchnotes somehow.
    It's been there since launch. It may have worked differently in raids back then, but it has always been in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    It's been there since launch. It may have worked differently in raids back then, but it has always been in the game.
    nothing new that some mechanics dont work as intended for years and when they get fixed ppl are surprised and confused about it,
    BUT the more important question here is why can you open or even autoloot a raid box WITHOUT any onscreen message or notification whats has been looted?? thats where the real drama starts and where ninja looter become a pain in the arse. if there was always a proper onscreen or system message what was in the box or whats been removed. so lets say theres 3 rare relics in the box and someone takes one (for the sake of argument lets say all loot if free for all) system message / loot channel should say "PlayerA removed rare relic from the box". this would give a lot less drama and problems with ninjalooters.

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    Based on the item spreadsheet posted on tl forums it doesn't indicate any rings or cloaks. Does include weapons but rwwb weapons have never been in the vendor until recently. Looks normal to not have weapon vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    This was certianly not the case for raid boxes. I can see that it may be a good idea for every other loot box/bag (Although it might be pretty depressing to fight and win against a hole bunch of enemies, just to see some greedy hopper behind you who takes all your loot while you where struggeling fighting. 90 seconds are not that much time.) But especially in the raids where the box is not breakable and with the resurrection window bug there went some time by until I opened boxes in past raids (past like 1-2 weeks ago) with masterloot, no other member was able to open the box and masterloot worked fine (=it was possilbe to give loot manually away and the loot didn't pop up for rolling).

Now it seems (haven't tested it yet) that what TribunLeader says is the case (after 90 seconds raid box is free for all/no rolling if someone opens it/opener can take all/no chatinfo about what was in the box or who took it).

So I'm indeed very glad that this timer wasn't active befor, although it should have been in the game. I know that a long time ago (like years) it was present ingame, but I thougt it was removed after complaining about it.

But, it doesn't matter in the end, you already said you are are condidering to change the timer if it is asked for. Again, I apologize for my rage. There are just a good amount of greedy lootwh***s out there who will take every advantage they can get.
    Last edited by Feadara; 10th October 2014 at 02:19.

same old crap only happening more often .. bunch of ppl complaining about it.. "Failure to Authenticate".. horribly gamebreaking especially if you are fighting for a spot in raid and you switch toons and you get this bug...

at some point in the last 2 years, I'm certain the timer which controls the progress bars of loot windows (the progress bar above the loot window that contains the need and greed buttons) was changed to start progressing when the box dropped instead of when the box opens. This causes loot to timeout before the box is opened, or if the box is opened just before the timeout, players will see the loot flash on the screen only for a few seconds then disappear.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Quote Originally Posted by caveowl View Post
    same old crap only happening more often .. bunch of ppl complaining about it.. "Failure to Authenticate".. horribly gamebreaking especially if you are fighting for a spot in raid and you switch toons and you get this bug...
    YES, it happens definetely MUCH more often than earlier, at least for me. I get it daily (sic!) now, with no chance to log back in my prem account for about 15 min. This is more annoying than anything else ("Failure to authenticate with Character Server").

Number 2 and 3 on the to-do list:

- Resurrection "bug" (as stated above)
    - Loot Bug

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast