Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Update 4.4 bugs

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Unless I am misunderstanding what you mean by "loot bug" the 90s timer before bag unlock is not a bug, but was designed that way. We can increase the timers based on what is in the bag if people request it.
    Does anyone ever tell you what is going on in this game? And I was so stupid to believe you where fixing the loot bug along with creating a new loot option...

Let me present the SIX MOST annoying (because game breaking or content blocking - unvisible beards or horses are NOT like this) bugs in AoC:

Not in a specific order:

- guild renown bug (+ destroying groups/raids at ~ 01:00 GMT on saturday nights)
    - resurrection window bug
    - minigame group bug
    - failed to authentificationserver
    - failing to save settings
    - loot bug

Loot bug means: If you open a chest (without masterloot or AFTER opening it via masterloot) the loot doesn't pop up to be roled, and no member of the group/raid can see in his chat what the chest contained. Only the one who opened the chest can see and take everything. If this person AND the group/raidleader are honest persons the groupleader has to switch the options to: Free for all, masterloot, only leader....then open the chest again and hope that now the loot shows up for eveyone. Otherwise repeat and hope.

Feel free to open a thread here or at TL where you ask if someone can explain the other bugs to you, obviously no one at FC has even the tiniest clue what is going on ingame.

About 90 sec timer on ALL boxes/chests again in game.....that explains a lot^^ And as a guild- and raidleader who has to deal A LOT with stupid loot distribution and drama I can only say: Are you out of your mind? Have you EVER, just for ONCE, been member of a raid or group in a harder dungeon IN YOUR OWN game??? I am really, really angry at the moment, because this is not about "mimimi, nerf this, mimimi fix pvp" or even something you can discuss about, it is so very, very obvious that this is a bad idea! That this WILL bring group- and raidleaders (the ones who bring life and chances for other players to enjoy conent they would otherwise never see to this game) in really annoying situations.

IF you would have EVER played AoC yourself you would know that THIS will happen from now on a lot of times: Raidlead or other players are dead, you need time to resurrect them (perhaps one toon will be portet out of the instance thanks to the great resurrection window), perhaps some lootrules will be discussed, someone gets dced, 90 seconds will pass by (perhaps waiting for the toon to enter the instance again), chest will be opened by someone...(ninja or someone who doesn't know better: "The box was shining..."). Now you have to pray the opener is a honest person and doesn't steal the loot.

And here is the tricky part: EVEN if the group/raidleader puts masterloot in the bugfeast goes on. After waiting for the loot to be automaticly rolled out the leader opens the box again and gets a framefreeze, chances are 50/50 he will get a dc after 30 seconds. Hopefully he will be able to log in right away and doesn't get the "failed to authentification"-bug. If he is back again he opens the box via masterloot (if he can, sometimes you have to step away from the box like 20 meters, I can not explain why, but it works), distributes the pieces and opens again for everyone to roll. NOW there is a very high chance that the common loot bug strikes again, and no one can see the loot. And back again to changing lootoptions as described above.

Sorry for that, but it is really ridicolous that such lifeUNimproving features are ninjapatched into the game without even thinking about the consequences and without even being communicated. It shows so much lack of knowlegde about the own product...I do not have any words for that. This is exactly that kind of thing why people get pissed off as far as to leave the game. Small little things with hugh impacts.

/rage off

So. Would you please consider to change this 90 second timer to a more reasonable extend? Like, 10 minutes? Or change it so that blue and purple boxes have a 5 minutes timer?
    Last edited by Feadara; 9th October 2014 at 05:52.

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Autoloot shouldn't even work on big chests. It's just asking for dumb loot drama.
    Autolooting should not work in PVP or raids and groups AT ALL!

This change made me just stop logging on and wait until it is fixed!

It gives a very unfair advantage in PVP over people who do not use the macros to trigger autolooting every second or who do not use AoE autolooting at all (we cannot get PVP T3 armor now) and in low-level groups and high-level raids it is plainly annoying and befuddling.

I wrote about it on TestLive, but few cared.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 9th October 2014 at 03:09.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

looking at the rings rewards of T5 quest, is hard to understand why there is no ring for BS, i.e. physical dps + heal rating.
    Like giving heal rating to a barb/sin/guard ring can ruin the game.

When you feat up Improved Phoenix Cloak and look on the spell description you will see that it still have default 6 sec duration.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    When you feat up Improved Phoenix Cloak and look on the spell description you will see that it still have default 6 sec duration.
    That's what happens to everyone from as long as I can remember, yo have to zone out of an instance for those changes to take effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    Does anyone ever tell you what is going on in this game? And I was so stupid to believe you where fixing the loot bug along with creating a new loot option...

Let me present the SIX MOST annnoying (because game breaking or content blocking - unvisible beards or horses are NOT like this) bugs in AoC:

- guild renown bug (+ destroying groups/raids at ~ 01:00 GMT on saturday nights)
    - resurrection window bug
    - minigame group bug
    - failed to authentificationserver
    - failing to save settings
    - loot bug
    Very nicely stated. I really hope these bugs get immediate dev attention. Seriously, these broken elements of the game should have been fixed as soon as they were raised.

I would put resurrection window bug at the top of the list, followed by authentication server 15 minute lockout bug.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Default Some explanations

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    Very nicely stated. I really hope these bugs get immediate dev attention. Seriously, these broken elements of the game should have been fixed as soon as they were raised.

I would put resurrection window bug at the top of the list, followed by authentication server 15 minute lockout bug.
    Resurrection window bug: Every new resurrect put on a dead player scrolls his window back to "Rezurrection pad" option. So if he's clicking a friendly rez from a Pom for example and Conqeror has put his almost instant resurgence - he wuill be made to mis-click onto Rezurrecting at the pad, whicjh will in some cases cost raid loot and time getting back and (always) lots of swearing. Possible fix will be to only allow to put 1 resurrection on1 dead player. Or fix the scrolling so it scrolls onto new rez. instead of Resurrection pad.

Loot bug: after getting a chest in Khitai 6-mans or any other 6-mans, items tend to roll out for a split-second and then be gone without chance to click any, except for ones that have "Loot or Cancel" option .. all the "Need/Greed" Items will just disappear back into box. Changing Loot Options to Leader Only and then re-opening the box most time fixes it, so they roll out as they should. Please give 30 seconds per item for people to at at least consider if they need it or not. Some boxes roll out 6+ things at once.
    Last edited by Dimchik; 9th October 2014 at 05:06. Reason: suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post

Good point. Didn't mean to put them in any order (fixed that). I think discussing about any order here will only distract us, everyone would have a different opinion. But I think we can mostly agree that this are the most importand bugs to be fixed.

It just really shocks me that our GD (who otherwise does a great jop in my opinion, I don't mean to attack him personally) obviously has no clue about this bugs. His respond to "loot bug" was the second uninformed respond about one of this bugs (the other was renown).

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Unless I am misunderstanding what you mean by "loot bug" the 90s timer before bag unlock is not a bug, but was designed that way. We can increase the timers based on what is in the bag if people request it.
    The problem is NOT ONLY the bag unlock, but the total lack of roll window, and any notification about what was in the box (item loot channel) after 90s.
    Now with area autoloot, you cant even see who opened the box...

At least make the timer longer. 10 minutes or even more.
    Last edited by medke; 9th October 2014 at 06:11.
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

Necro's "Withered blasphemy" spell do not consume "Quarantine" effect to trigger "Exploit heal" effect. It should because Withered blasphemy is improved version of Blasphemous ruin and shares cooldown. Also i think that "Withered blasphemy" should be improved to be usable - decrease cooldown to 8 sec as on BR and increase damage slightly. Now it have 25 sec cooldown against 8 sec on BR. It means that when you use WB perk you can cast just WB+instant ice strike during that 25 sec (if WS is 5/5). When you dont use WB perk you can cast BR 3 times during 25 sec and it deals more damage than WB+IS. So look at this paradoxx - using WB perk is worse than using nothing instead of it. It should be changed!
    Last edited by Jerohn; 9th October 2014 at 13:06.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast