Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Umm Exhausting Traps

Default Umm Exhausting Traps

Ranger's had in their invontory a dank enemy debilitating skill, it should have been increased in strength too make rangers a feared class again not lunch meat for conqs. You already robbed us of TTS, We are already almost completely useless against heavies, rangers are such a solitary class while most other classes can move as one rangers are always left behind to fend kills for themselves, they bring almost nothing to the group and if they arent getting kills they are taking up a spot that could be better utilized for a different class. what's next take away our armor wrack, that and exhausting traps, utilize team skill really, rangers need more support skills. The Exhausting traps was one of the only ways to kill a priest or for that matter a dark templar, Now with this patch of the skill how in the hell would a ranger kill one of these targets? only with full AA and full gear, there are many classes that can manage much better with little to no gear, sins, guards being the pinnacle of PVP. rangers do not even top ranged parse, most healers can out dps them plus heal.

Propose making the TTS or PBS AA into a duel-weild AA spec, maybe with slightly less dps as standard duel-weild class but with added mitigation as if shield
    Last edited by sgtMassDozer; 13th October 2014 at 17:31.

it was bugged and OP. good they nerfed it.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

rangers needs some love... give them some good melee combos... that medium armor and shield should be of use.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    rangers needs some love... give them some good melee combos... that medium armor and shield should be of use.
    Agreed. There should be a traps/melee tree and a ranged only tree. Make the class interesting instead of a medium armor demo.
    I don't make points I make dents.

They didn't nerf them for real, they drain the same as before, just like on TL. And it was reported...
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Hey, make running in combat require Stamina. The gameplay is a joke now. The classes all look like weird hop-toads at 3x speed and this does not cause them to lose their combo ability, which it would when running cost Stamina. PvP gameplay is just horrible now.

Rangers were obliterated by funcom when they were revamped. Advantages, the stupid traps, the fail merging of feat trees as a way to make crossbows and reg bows equal all these just blew the class to ****. There is not a more boring class in the game nor a more useless class. nercos demos hell poms even can range better then a ranger and sins and barbs melee better... why even have a ranger class. Funcom needs to do 1 of 2 things.... admit they screwed up bad on the ranger and fix it or admit they screwed up bad and remove the class from the game.
    And yes i have a ranger.. i had it pre revamp when it was fun and had some challenge and was a great class and i still have the useless thing now

Quote Originally Posted by sgtMassDozer View Post
    Are you kidding me? That was one of the only good skills Ranger's had in their invontory, You already robbed us of TTS, We are already almost completely useless against heavies, what's next armour wrack edit to make it less amount of mitigation??
    The Exhausting traps was one of the only ways to kill a priest or for that matter a dark templar, Now with this de-modification of the skill how in the hell would a ranger kill one of these targets? Wow funcom, just really wow... So there it is, hope if paid off enjoy your pizza party and cookie contest

NOT HAPPY

Propose making the TTS or PBS AA into a duel-weild AA spec, maybe with slightly less dps as standard duel-weild class but with added mitigation as if shield
    completly usless against heavy armors? dude wtf u smoking? huh?

ranger **** every heavy armor there is, dont come and mumble here, oh dt do so much dmg, listen to me you noob, no ****ing dt is gonna catch you, unless you are eating donuts while playing and wanking.
    ranger is like most easiest, most op class there ever been and needs to be nerfed even now,

Quote Originally Posted by sgtMassDozer View Post
    Are you kidding me? That was one of the only good skills Ranger's had in their invontory, You already robbed us of TTS, We are already almost completely useless against heavies, what's next armour wrack edit to make it less amount of mitigation??
    The Exhausting traps was one of the only ways to kill a priest or for that matter a dark templar, Now with this de-modification of the skill how in the hell would a ranger kill one of these targets? Wow funcom, just really wow... So there it is, hope if paid off enjoy your pizza party and cookie contest

NOT HAPPY

Have you checked traps before you started whining? I guess no because they are not changed at all.
    And you think its ok to have way to drain some classes in 1-2 traps out of resources (some need "whole" 3)? I attack some brain dead ranger with my hox, got him to 20% and he manage to miss everything and I'm out of stamina and mana? seriously?
    And you cant kill dt without trap drain?

Ranger whine is top of the tops, specially when they whine without even bothering to check.

Did actually anyone tested the drain? or are you guys just talking to the air? oh btw I did,it used to tick 283 and now it ticks 263, I have tested on Bs, pom, sin and demo. so basically is tuned down, and it not the same as Op suggests, do your homework before you look stupid. Have a nice day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast