Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Server Update 4.4 tonight

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    Int on the DT neck is a mistake, that I will apologize for.

The base stats on the sets, as I believe has always been mentioned, use the same budget as T4, the progression (increases) is intended to come from the set bonuses which certainly improve stats in PvE over T4.
    I think it's hard for a community that has seen alsways the same stats for years, to understand how improvement should be looked elsewhere.

I totally understand your point though, and I really like it.
    To buff both old stats and add new stats (finesse hits and related mechanics) would have result in an exaggerated opness imo, and make pointless the introduction of the new mechanics.

Maybe though look at sets look.. According to these feedbacks (I couldn't see them yet) must be really ugly
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfas View Post
    I have to say the design of the armors are a bit lazy, Barbarian, Ranger, Assassin and Bear Shaman all use the same armor (except helmet) "Ranger" with slightly different colors. Priest of Mitra and Herald of Xotli the same, diffrent colors and helmet. Conquerer and Guard the same, different colors and helmets. The only classes that got there own look is Tempest of Set, Necromancer, Dark Templar and Demo.
    I agree this is not fair that some classes got thier armor redone while other got copys.

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    According to these feedbacks (I couldn't see them yet) must be really ugly
    There's pros and cons by the look of it. The ranger stuff is weird tho, the designer really must've liked it

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfas View Post
    I have to say the design of the armors are a bit lazy, Barbarian, Ranger, Assassin and Bear Shaman all use the same armor (except helmet) "Ranger" with slightly different colors. Priest of Mitra and Herald of Xotli the same, diffrent colors and helmet. Conquerer and Guard the same, different colors and helmets. The only classes that got there own look is Tempest of Set, Necromancer, Dark Templar and Demo.
    You've got to be freaking kidding me. I was under the impression all 12 classes would have distinct gear sets, albeit slightly modified in appearance from the T3 sets.

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    I agree this is not fair that some classes got thier armor redone while other got copys.
    DT just got a slightly repainted T2 armor with an ugly T1-like helmet. In my opinion the main goal of T5 design was to boost vanity item sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    You've got to be freaking kidding me. I was under the impression all 12 classes would have distinct gear sets, albeit slightly modified in appearance from the T3 sets.
    Barb chest and pants doesn't look like the old S&M leather with silly skirt thingy. The Helmet is clearly an uber T3 design (Big golden horns) but I happen to like that a lot
    Last edited by AngryBarb; 8th October 2014 at 16:39.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

well - as always some implemantetion comes some things tends to be bugged

i just hope it wont be another years lasting bug

i had energy drain bug straight after start of the mini - so i relogged as its the only way to fix it i believe - and after i relogged had message and sound that streak quest failed ... even tho i reentered mini as fast as possible and tried to do my best ...
    ^^ that can go for like under a map thingy as well as other bugs that relogging tended to fix

Downloading the update at 10-20 kbs...Seems they haven't yet discovered 56.6K modem in America.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    well - as always some implemantetion comes some things tends to be bugged

i just hope it wont be another years lasting bug

i had energy drain bug straight after start of the mini - so i relogged as its the only way to fix it i believe - and after i relogged had message and sound that streak quest failed ... even tho i reentered mini as fast as possible and tried to do my best ...
    ^^ that can go for like under a map thingy as well as other bugs that relogging tended to fix
    I also had the energy drain bug after fighting some mobs in dragon spine zone. could not get rid of it by letting it drain all energy as usual.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Edit by Anzu: No need for that.
    Last edited by Anzu; 13th October 2014 at 13:13.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast