Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by caveowl View Post
    Based on what i saw for most classes at the T5 vendors the stats on gear including the necklaces were meh.. no too much of an upgrade at all if you have T4 ..in fact some gear was actually downgrades...tbh i think this gear is equivalent to T4.5 .. i really hope the set bonuses make this gear worth grinding for
    You're forgetting the set bonuses which are the real meat abd potatoes of the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Belawen View Post
    Too lazy to go over everything but here's HoX T5 and T4 for comparison:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...37/hoxt4t5.png

And necklaces:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...37/t5necks.png

Wow, that's very underwhelming. I sure hope the set bonuses make up for it.

Also, wtf is up with the DT Intell necklace?

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Lol they add mana regen to all Bear Shaman T5 gear, but PoM and ToS only have 2-3 items with mana regen. And stamina regen to all ranger T5 gear
    PoM and ToS get mana regen from wisdom, and barb gets stamina regen from strength, so no need to cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Wow, that's very underwhelming. I sure hope the set bonuses make up for it.

Also, wtf is up with the DT Intell necklace?
    The Int on the Dt neck MUST be a mistake. probably will be corrected soon.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Funcom

Int on the DT neck is a mistake, that I will apologize for.

The base stats on the sets, as I believe has always been mentioned, use the same budget as T4, the progression (increases) is intended to come from the set bonuses which certainly improve stats in PvE over T4.

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    Int on the DT neck is a mistake, that I will apologize for.

The base stats on the sets, as I believe has always been mentioned, use the same budget as T4, the progression (increases) is intended to come from the set bonuses which certainly improve stats in PvE over T4.
    Is there a description of the set bonuses tagged on the gear? Think people are all up in arms about this because they can't see the huge power increases coming from the set bonuses.

FUNCOM WHY ALL ROGUES GOT EXACT SAME RANGER LOOKING GEAR. SIN BARB RANGER ALL LOOKS SAME AS RANGER GEAR. Why ycant you modify t3 sets with some changes instead copy and paste for all classes.

I have to say the design of the armors are a bit lazy, Barbarian, Ranger, Assassin and Bear Shaman all use the same armor (except helmet) "Ranger" with slightly different colors. Priest of Mitra and Herald of Xotli the same, diffrent colors and helmet. Conquerer and Guard the same, different colors and helmets. The only classes that got there own look is Tempest of Set, Necromancer, Dark Templar and Demo.