Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Server Update 4.4 tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    Who cares as long as the stats give the power it reads on the screen? I dont care if my toons wear a diaper as long as it do more damage than the previous tier diaper.
    Opinions on this matter will differ.
    I for one don't care about the stats, as long as the gear looks the part.

Unfortunately, they butchered the awesome T1/2/3 guard set by mixing it with half-assed recolored conq parts. I'm afraid most T5 armor will just look bad.

People used to complain about T4 sets, but most of them were actually crazy awesome and the others were at least original and unique.
    Damn AoC is losing in quality fast ;(

Ye i beg to differ, we have a game with nice lore and graphic engine so i have interest of having nice-visual looking armors. Do not underestimating the amount of people having interest at hunting armors for looks (eh, vanity slot was the best update to AoC imho).
    I want to see the specifics t5 visual armors back for everyone, even if it takes extra-time for theses !

Its really not THAT bad. Granted it's just some recoloring/moving things around. I would wait to DragonSpine. If the gear there isn't total WOW then complain.

Angry

Have Funcom no QAs?

I will my Guard T5 Armor.. and not Guard Head and reast Conq Armor!.

Look the Screen please... you can see.. Conq T5, Guard (WTF), and Guard T3 Armor!.

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uplo...8rvol1p7u9.png

Thank you Funcom, for this great work.

Or Funcom should just advertise what the gear truly is T3.75

Hm, anyone check up on TSW and see if their getting new gears every update? And yeah, even if they recolored the Guard T3 armor with some accented metallic gold here and there with maybe the shoulder pads on both sides and not just one side.. it would look much better then the current "guard" t5 set.

I'm glad it's old world gear (as expected) but sad they reused some sets or parts for different classes. Wtf really? I thought they would just recolor/slightly alter t3 gear, I'd have been fine with that. Bah, don't think I'm ever going to raid t5 anyway
    Last edited by kalston; 9th October 2014 at 11:32.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I'm glad it's old world gear (as expected) but sad they reused some sets or parts for different classes. Wtf really? I thought they would just recolor/slightly alter t3 gear, I'd have been fine with that.
    So true. I mean I love the current metallic /silver color of the T5 set as this makes armor look real. But if they just used that color on the Guard T3 set and maybe moved the shoulders to both sides and leave the goldish accents where they are..it would be perfect. The hat is fine/looks cool.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789