Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Update 4.4 tonight

Default Server Update 4.4 tonight

This includes the T1 Unchained Raids then? They are hitting live after this patch?
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Dont count on it. It probably is everything else except the raids.

The gear is not finished yet I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    This includes the T1 Unchained Raids then? They are hitting live after this patch?
    I don't think they are done with loot yet, unless they finished buy decided not to post about the last changes on testlive. Still haven't seen weapons yet.

So basically, I highly doubt T5 is coming out tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post

Oh yeah :-(
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

It might come tomorrow in known Funcom style, "oh well we forgot that was included in the patch."

been raiding with the GM's? they should know

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    been raiding with the GM's? they should know
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    It might come tomorrow in known Funcom style, "oh well we forgot that was included in the patch."
    If they push the current 4.4 patch then the only entrance to t5 raids will be through the test lobby. Since when you leave the raid you aint getting ported to Dragon Spine... I reckon the entrance havent even been built nor the entrance to palace of cetriss gotten a passage through.

Hopes are low for t5 tomorrow.

Yes.

If they push the current 4.4 patch then the only entrance to t5 raids will be through the test lobby. Since when you leave the raid you aint getting ported to Dragon Spine... I reckon the entrance havent even been built nor the entrance to palace of cetriss gotten a passage through.

Hopes are low for t5 tomorrow.
    How can it possibly be T5 tomorrow when the basic stats on the gear isnt even done. It's class tweaks and thats it...maybe PvP streaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Valicard View Post
    It's class tweaks and thats it...maybe PvP streaks.
    Hopefully, even this would be awesome but they really need to get the actual class tweaks in. Like DT VOM, Sin LO, WOF stuff that's actually a problem fixed
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

whatever it is, is good to see some updates...
    t5, t6, crafting revamp, etc. will come at their time
    meh...

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast