Thread: Quest helper??

Default Quest helper??

Firstly I like playing my character without being grouped .....

I am really disappointed that I havent been able to find a quest helper that really helps in the game! - all of them seem to copy what the quest says from the game and not much else - there are some comments but even comments were locked on some quests!

So is there a Quest Helper ????

Not quite sure what you need a quest helper for ... the game already puts overlays with crosses and circles to mark the areas where the quest items are ...
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    Not quite sure what you need a quest helper for ... the game already puts overlays with crosses and circles to mark the areas where the quest items are ...
    Some quests in the game are a lot less obvious or clear in what you need to do and where.

Quote Originally Posted by Malfur View Post
    Firstly I like playing my character without being grouped .....

I am really disappointed that I havent been able to find a quest helper that really helps in the game! - all of them seem to copy what the quest says from the game and not much else - there are some comments but even comments were locked on some quests!

So is there a Quest Helper ????
    I don't know of any particular site that does a good job as a quest helper though. Best you can do is try to search the forums/google on the off chance someone has talked about it before. If you find yourself still stuck, you can try asking here on the forums for specific help.

thx tapwater didnt think there was one ..... of all of the sites that have quest helper a couple didnt even alloy comments and only have exactly whats in the game descriptions ...... when it comes to in game help wowhead is a gamers dream - pity AOC dodn have a site like that

Got to admit the quest log is a bit better than other games but a helper would make leveling a little faster and those hard to find quests .......
    Last edited by Malfur; 7th October 2014 at 23:23.

when it comes to in game help wowhead is a gamers dream - pity AOC dodn have a site like that
    it did have a site like that, yellow gremlin. it got shut down a while ago, though. which was a shame.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

thx tapwater didnt think there was one ..... of all of the sites that have quest helper a couple didnt even alloy comments and only have exactly whats in the game descriptions ...... when it comes to in game help wowhead is a gamers dream - pity AOC dodn have a site like that

Got to admit the quest log is a bit better than other games but a helper would make leveling a little faster and those hard to find quests .......
    If what are you looking is fast leveling, 99% of quest can be done with this algorithm:
    1)double click on npc with "?"
    2)press "1" until the NPC stop talking
    3)open the map and look for the X or dot
    4)go there and kill whatever you find. If your mouse become a chain sprocket then double click.
    5)loot
    6)come back to the NPC

If the quest can't be done with this procedure don't do it. (if you are looking for fast lvling not enjoying the journey)

You're welcome for the ultimate AoC quest guide
    Last edited by xiulo88; 8th October 2014 at 12:49.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    If what are you looking is fast leveling, 99% of quest can be done with this algorithm:
    1)double click on npc with "?"
    2)press "1" until the NPC stop talking
    3)open the map and look for the X or dot
    4)go there and kill whatever you find. If your mouse become a chain sprocket then double click.
    5)loot
    6)come back to the NPC

If the quest can't be done with this procedure don't do it. (if you are looking for fast lvling not enjoying the journey)

You're welcome for the ultimate AoC quest guide
    xiulo88, maybe the obvious isnt that obvious to some, how long did it take for you to wake to the fact that this is the way to do quests??

Petridish - tapwater thx, its a pity as these sites are a real help when u just cant work it out

There are actually only a very few quests in AoC which are hiden/have hiden objects to find or where you can not see where to go on your map. Also the quest journal should tell you where to go/what to do/who to talk to.

This hiden or "harder" quest are fun for those people who do not like the "npc tells you a story you do not have to listen to because you just have to press "m" to see crosses and circles on a map" kind of questing.

Of course there are some buged quests, but this are very few or the bug is well known and a quick asking in global should give you enough answers.

So instead of asking for a quest helper you might just read your quest journal properly, look on your map (and be sure you selected the right setting/chose the quests for your area).

If you are really stuck in a quuestline you can always check the forums (by using search) or, after that, create a thread with specific information about what you need help with. Beside the hiden quests there are some questlines where it is good to know which ones you have to complete befor you can get another one, but again a quick forum search or question in NSH/global can help here.

You seem to have some problems while questing, but without any more information no one here can help you. You may check if your settings for your map are properly set.

xiulo88, maybe the obvious isnt that obvious to some, how long did it take for you to wake to the fact that this is the way to do quests??

Petridish - tapwater thx, its a pity as these sites are a real help when u just cant work it out
    If I really helped you, you're welcome
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me