Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Conqueror must be nerfed finally

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    I do kind of agree that theirs debuffing needs to be toned down together with some other thingies, its very strong class and its easy to deal dmg and run away alive, but when you said that all it takes is for him to fear you or knock you... You are letting brute conq fear you? Even knock is possible to avoid but when you see him switching to dw you kind of know its either bleed or fear, and since most brutes are just meh you dont see them switching much at all.
    I think honestly that conq aint problem, i mean doing dmg as conq aint that simple as it is for guard,,ranger,pom or demo for example. Now that retribution is also nerfed.

Seriously who gives a fu*k anymore you cant 100% balance every class,
    And controlling conq is pretty easy, u always know what its doing.

imo their snare was too annoying, being helpless while silenced with snare (or got snared after i get up) in mini and then I'm surely dead
    well tos have similar thing so qqing isnt that valid option anyway
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

Well, unless it's a carnage conq you won't be fully debuffed in 1 cc. A carnage conq won't silence you either. Oh,and by the way. The silence grants you a 4 second total cc immunity (-stagger/snare). The brute is doing you a favour, no matter what class you are I agree the debuffing could be altered, but there are ignored threads about that on testlive already.

Remove the stupid charge k/b and easy mode BoA. There should not be such a strong CC, or any CC for that matter attached to a charge.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Conqs are not as OP as people say.
    they may be a bit stronger class or seems to be but not something that debalance the game.
    of all the soldiers, in pvp, Conq is perhaps the weaker.

one good conq may be difficult to kill as any other class, but they're not that OP. is people that are just whining at everything they can't kill.

the only class that i see a bit OP is DT, but is pretty much the same.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    Conqs are not as OP as people say.
    they may be a bit stronger class or seems to be but not something that debalance the game.
    of all the soldiers, in pvp, Conq is perhaps the weaker.

one good conq may be difficult to kill as any other class, but they're not that OP. is people that are just whining at everything they can't kill.

Really?
    Reason why many conqs dont do so good is they were very OP and every nab rerolled one and still play them since they dont die much on it. But their bad playing still dont mean conq is not OP.
    When you see them in good hands they are absolutely wrecking and just dont die.
    Guard and dt are much simpler classes and are still strong in group play compared to other classes but i still think that conq has greater potential.

Fact is in group play soldiers are still way to strong and making mistakes on them is forgiving, you cant really make much mistakes on many other classes though.

Well, good conqs are good in good teams. With a team backing you up, though, there are lot of classes that are quite good. Good conq in **** team is pretty much just fodder. You sure don't die as often as squishy classes, but you'll just get cced all over while trying to focus 3 squishies alone, which is where the guard really shines :P

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    Of all soldiers, DT is by far the easiest to deal with due to short range and poor CCs.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Of all soldiers, DT is by far the easiest to deal with due to short range and poor CCs.
    This.

I don't understand why so many claim DT's are the most overpowered. They are a very easy class to deal with.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast