Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Conqueror must be nerfed finally

As a veteran conq player myself i do agree that battlefielcommander is op, something like dt's vom kind of op.

I tho mostly play pure carnage, and imo carnage isnt op at all.(funny comming from the guy who plays it right?)
    Well here is why:
    Conqs in general is:
    -Easy to control (unlike many other classes conq have just one ability to resist cc's)(Same goes for dt's btw)*
    -Obvious(you alway know what we gonna do)
    -Take most dmg of the soliders(dt's have hp regen)

Compared to brute conq we got:
    -No bubbles
    -less cc
    -less survivability
    -shorter weapon range
    -unfeated FA

In return we get:
    -Reset cd charge(which is about my only reason to play carnage)
    -More dps(rend etc.)
    -May feat high root resistance
    -And well, we get WW, but if you compare that to DT's DP or guards SS it aint much braging about.

Lets take a look at our feats.
    Just like DT and hox conq has its own "become strong" passive class perk. Battlefield commander is a very strong and very boring perk. And i think that without it there would be noone on this planet that would state that conq is op.
    -Usualy it gives us good heals, more dmg and aoe dmg. (fire banner)

Okai, so playing without BF would be pretty dumb right?
    Well I sacrefice it to play with break trough. The ability that someone here stated as retarded.
    Its our only real option against BF and thats not because its as good in any way. Its simply because some of us (conqs) dont like to be that OP conq. We want to play with funny abilities instead. So next time a conq charge kb you ypu better show some respect and rather think that you stand a chance against this one.

*I mentioned earlier that conq (and dt) is easy to control.
    Guard - Alot cc resist.
    Priests - Every priest got an aditional cc remover.
    Sin - Along side every cc in game and speedbuff they also got some immunity buff.
    Ranger - running shot (say no more)
    Rogues - anti cc feats
    Hox - everlasting kb resist or additional fear resist.
    Demo/necro - ranged + lots of cc.
    Mages - all mages can feat purge.

Conq/DT - 2 major cc's and aa cc breaker, no speed buff not much cc resist.

Post was a bit long but i hope most of you get me! ;D
    Last edited by Raczer; 20th August 2016 at 15:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Raczer View Post
    As a veteran conq player myself i do agree that battlefielcommander is op, something like dt's vom kind of op.

I tho mostly play pure carnage, and imo carnage isnt op at all.(funny comming from the guy who plays it right?)
    Well here is why:
    Conqs in general is:
    -Easy to control (unlike many other classes conq have just one ability to resist cc's)(Same goes for dt's btw)*
    -Obvious(you alway know what we gonna do)
    -Take most dmg of the soliders(dt's have hp regen)

Compared to brute conq we got:
    -No bubbles
    -less cc
    -less survivability
    -shorter weapon range
    -unfeated FA

In return we get:
    -Reset cd charge(which is about my only reason to play carnage)
    -More dps(rend etc.)
    -May feat high root resistance
    -And well, we get WW, but if you compare that to DT's DP or guards SS it aint much braging about.

Lets take a look at our feats.
    Just like DT and hox conq has its own "become strong" passive class perk. Battlefield commander is a very strong and very boring perk. And i think that without it there would be noone on this planet that would state that conq is op.
    -Usualy it gives us good heals, more dmg and aoe dmg. (fire banner)

Okai, so playing without BF would be pretty dumb right?
    Well I sacrefice it to play with break trough. The ability that someone here stated as retarded.
    Its our only real option against BF and thats not because its as good in any way. Its simply because some of us (conqs) dont like to be that OP conq. We want to play with funny abilities instead. So next time a conq charge kb you ypu better show some respect and rather think that you stand a chance against this one.

*I mentioned earlier that conq (and dt) is easy to control.
    Guard - Alot cc resist.
    Priests - Every priest got an aditional cc remover.
    Sin - Along side every cc in game and speedbuff they also got some immunity buff.
    Ranger - running shot (say no more)
    Rogues - anti cc feats
    Hox - everlasting kb resist or additional fear resist.
    Demo/necro - ranged + lots of cc.
    Mages - all mages can feat purge.

Conq/DT - 2 major cc's and aa cc breaker, no speed buff not much cc resist.

Post was a bit long but i hope most of you get me! ;D
    100% Evade "bubble".
    Same amount of CC's as a Brute Conq. Fear, 2 KB's and snare. You're just missing silence.
    Very high damage output, plus more armor/protection than dedicated DPS classes.
    High root resist, so classes that can root before you CC charge usually cannot, because you resist.
    Quite possibly the highest mobility in the game.
    Also have the AA CC break AND a root break via Resolute Advance.

Is Carnage Conq as OP as Brute Conq/DT with VoM? No, absolutely not. But is a charge KB that requires absolutely no forethought stupid? Yes, yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    100% Evade "bubble".

Is Carnage Conq as OP as Brute Conq/DT with VoM? No, absolutely not. But is a charge KB that requires absolutely no forethought stupid? Yes, yes it is.
    The kb charge still isnt nearly as good as battlefield commander. Some classes have/need strong/special abilities that caracterise the class. Now carnie and brute is almost two different classes. Like barbs arcane marouder, tosses storm field or hox demon forms.

And 100% evade chance is more like 50% bubble with 2 min cd. Its okai. Iforgot to mention flashing defence.
    Last edited by Raczer; 20th August 2016 at 17:00.

Considering all the current bugs in the game, and the fact there's probably 2 dedicated dev's working on this game... any discussion on any class changes is moot.

Not even worth having a discussion about.

But I applaud your efforts to liven up the class forums.

Movement on a brute also feels like walking in mud.
    In a game where movement is key, that's a rather hefty disadvantage against ranged, especially when flagbotting
    Last edited by Lleilwin; 20th August 2016 at 17:15.
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

brute conq was fine before the revamp, you sacrifice DPS to gain survivability.

brute spec is a joke now and everyone including the people playing it know it.

nerf the crit rating on brute conq, that is the biggest problem.

Also, feign attack ix should be a 3 step combo, not one step.
    Last edited by sanagav; 20th August 2016 at 17:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Raczer View Post
    The kb charge still isnt nearly as good as battlefield commander. Some classes have/need strong/special abilities that caracterise the class. Now carnie and brute is almost two different classes. Like barbs arcane marouder, tosses storm field or hox demon forms.

And 100% evade chance is more like 50% bubble with 2 min cd. Its okai. Iforgot to mention flashing defence.
    I don't agree with any hard CC's not having a combo animation/cast time, unless they're on a long CD or you can see them coming. As it stands, if a Conq charge KB's you, there's really nothing you can do about it since a Carnage Conq is impossible to root and you can't double tap out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    I don't agree with any hard CC's not having a combo animation/cast time, unless they're on a long CD or you can see them coming. As it stands, if a Conq charge KB's you, there's really nothing you can do about it since a Carnage Conq is impossible to root and you can't double tap out of it.
    Okai, as I said earlier. Conq is kinda obvious. If you see a carnie comming at you it might be smart so try some dubbletapping. I see espesially many ranged classes do this. And if you manage to not get knocked then you really have the upper hand. Then we only got a fear with 60sec cd. Use cc breaker and live free.

I've managed to doubletap the chargekb by spamming W/A/S/D as soon as charge starts a few times. There must be some timing for it, but I was just lucky. Most of the times I can't.

You cant doubletap charge because your characters freezes when someone charges you and unable to do any actions. Its OP as nothing in this game, with support of a rogue conq can kill literally everyone during KB that can be avoided only by rogues. And second problem is torment stack. Its absolutely wrong that conq can do it.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast