Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PVP group for newbies - fridays 9pm GMT+2

Default PVP group for newbies - fridays 9pm GMT+2

Hello,

If you want to start PVP in battlegrounds, but don't want to be one shot or two-shot by any Rank 10, you can join our group :

We invite every player pvp rank 0 to 4 to join us and play together on fridays 9pm (french time, gmt+2). We need for each event 12 guys min/max.

If interested, post here or wait for invitations on the global chat / follow us on our forum "les sentinelles d'Hyboria" (french, section "sorties" http://sentinelles-aoc.forumactif.org).
    Last edited by Swaraj; 7th October 2014 at 18:34.

Very good initiative. Who can we contact ingame to get invited? Also is gear level also an issue or as long as you are <pvp4 it's ok no matter the gear you have?
    Life is a bitch and then you die - Leningrad Cowboys/Thessaloniki 1997

Nephelith - Herald of Xotli (80)/Neoloth - Necromancer (80)/Morghat - Barbarian (80)/Thracios - Guardian (80)/Yperion - Bear Shaman (80)/Lengsu - Dark Templar (80)

Quote Originally Posted by kinginyellow View Post
    Very good initiative. Who can we contact ingame to get invited? Also is gear level also an issue or as long as you are <pvp4 it's ok no matter the gear you have?
    Here we go :P

A full t4 player with good AA will destroy any low lvl pvp.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    Here we go :P

A full t4 player with good AA will destroy any low lvl pvp.
    theres plenty of full t4 players that cant get any kills in Crom.

Really nice initiative! Friendly PvP training isnt something that happens very often in AoC anymore and might encourage more players to join the slaughter without the concern of being steamrolled or farmed by high lvl PvPers.

Quote Originally Posted by kinginyellow View Post
    Hi, you can contact me : souarajah. I think if you come full T4 it will be easy for you to kill us. But the aimed is to win pvp levels to join the high ranks battles and pvp stuff, so, join us for fun and if it is unbalanced we will ask you to play naked

You can also subscribe our next pvp event on mmoevent.com : http://www.mmoevent.com/AOC/Raid/249...---Sentinelles
    Last edited by Swaraj; 7th October 2014 at 10:14.

I can either use the pvp t1 set or bring a lower geared character. I'll try to join on Friday and sign up.
    Life is a bitch and then you die - Leningrad Cowboys/Thessaloniki 1997

Nephelith - Herald of Xotli (80)/Neoloth - Necromancer (80)/Morghat - Barbarian (80)/Thracios - Guardian (80)/Yperion - Bear Shaman (80)/Lengsu - Dark Templar (80)

i wish al pvp'rs had the same initiative.
    Good luck with this!
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Swaraj View Post
    Hello,

If you want to start PVP in battlegrounds, but don't want to be one shot or two-shot by any Rank 10, you can join our group :

We invite every player pvp rank 0 to 4 to join us and play together on fridays 9pm (french time, gmt+2). We need for each event 12 guys min/max.

If interested, post here or wait for invitations on the global chat / follow us on our forum "les sentinelles d'Hyboria" (french, section "sorties" http://sentinelles-aoc.forumactif.org).

This is a great thing! Too start a starters rebellion to take on the veterans😊
    I fully support this idea great!
    I encurrage people to join this rebellion. This might breath new tides into the aoc playerbase☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Swaraj View Post
    Hello,

Hey there! First of all, great initiative! Secondly, are you still planning on doing this tonight?

If you still need people, I'd be happy to join.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

I want to come on my level 4 hox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast