Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O RP Guilds, Where Art Thou?

I have not RPed for ages (not much played neither). Back in times the best way to find RP was to take part weekly public RP events... I suppose those are not there anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Galadh View Post
    I have not RPed for ages (not much played neither). Back in times the best way to find RP was to take part weekly public RP events... I suppose those are not there anymore?
    Galadh, you old bear. Still doing it in the woods? Haven't really rped since hand o' ibis disbanded. Still fondly remember tombstone at the blood pit in tarantia. and erlo and all the dark desire ladies. Good times!
    In balance with this life, this death
    -- Hand of Ibis RiP
    Magic is seeing what happens when you hit someone really hard, and when they disappear in a red spray, that's magic.
    -- Jansensen, Gunderman fighter {max taps - RiP}
    CQB Ranger

Not there are no weekly events. There just isn't enough people to sustain one I think, there were definitely be some dead weeks. SHI is where RPers meet up, but I'm trying to set up an event so people can meet up and maybe decide if we can do weekly events as part of injecting some life back into the community.

Any day 2-5 pm EST/20-23 CEST will work for me

Now, I propose simply to do this
    If we set a specific day and time where we -know- there are serious RPers in SHI, it is attraction enough for me.

I will suggest Sundays for these gatherings and tonight anyone willing to RP can find me in SHI. There will be no theme except to hopefully meet old and new faces and just get some RP on

I might pop out for a mini if no one else is about but I will be back some 10 minutes later. So come say "Hi" and if we haven't talked before, then don't be shy.
    I'd love to meet you
    Last edited by Lleilwin; 12th October 2014 at 07:10.
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Any day 2-5 pm EST/20-23 CEST will work for me

Now, I propose simply to do this
    If we set a specific day and time where we -know- there are serious RPers in SHI, it is attraction enough for me.

I will suggest Sundays for these gatherings and tonight anyone willing to RP can find me in SHI. There will be no theme except to hopefully meet old and new faces and just get some RP on

I might pop out for a mini if no one else is about but I will be back some 10 minutes later. So come say "Hi" and if we haven't talked before, then don't be shy.
    I'd love to meet you
    Ah crap. RL intrusion! I will be online from 3 PM EST/ 21 CEST

I believe there is a scheduled RP Get-Together Event for Sunday the 19th of October. It's being organized by Jiahuo of the Red Lotus I think (CimmerianHoX?). I'll be setting aside time to show up and support it.

My own level of activity has been severely curtailed recently due to RL, and for that I apologize to those who were looking for me. Things maybe picking up this month though. Hope to see familiar faces in game soon!

Thx to those who showed!
    Was Nice getting a bit of RP again

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123