Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The class pyramid

Quote Originally Posted by farmpom View Post
    PLZ buff Poms

cd on eye of judgement too long

give 3 more bubbles

make eye of mitra crit at 7k instead of 5k

thank you
    I know right, whats the point playing healer when you cant even do dps, i mean you only do same burst as sin do but is it really worth playing pom?..

http://i59.tinypic.com/25tajc2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by razorkid10 View Post
    I know right, whats the point playing healer when you cant even do dps, i mean you only do same burst as sin do but is it really worth playing pom?..

http://i59.tinypic.com/25tajc2.jpg
    searing light no easy, plz buff to at least 4k

pvp 8 poms need 6k eye, 4k light on pvp 10s MINIMUM
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Poke, I think if you want to reach something before this thread either is closed or trolled into oblivion by farmpom and delred you might have to state your point of view or your specific changes to ToSes.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Ok. I try. To find the right classbalance you must give the unpopular classes a boost or nerf the most popular. Simple. Players will always take the classes that they find most OP to play on a pvp server.

Nobody recomend a new player to take a tos. All is about taking a class what can "own".

A tos is hard play as you always get focused. We need bubbles like pom have. We dont deserve too get manadrained all the time its like a bee without a sting. Cant do a thing.

We dont deserve too spend so much gold on pots.

We dont deserve to run out of stamina then everybody else always have more speed. Maybe we have to many spells that make us unmobile and we have to run for or group.

Its more but if make small changes can give it more balance.

The mindset of many People is pretty simple
    If you good on sin : F*cking noob - play a proper melee.
    Demo: S*it caster , no skill , log a melee.
    DT: Noob , DT is all you can play.
    Cong: S*hit conq , you'd get 0 kills without bubble.
    Necro: Spawn more dots you noob .
    Ranger : Well I think you all know what ppl say.
    Etc

To sum up , Tos is the only class people don't rage on when you are good.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    Etc

first of all, every class need to run 24/7 pots in minis
    no matter what class you play craken u would not be good, i seen u , u got high pvp level, but you are still not good. u can log pom or bs would not change your situation.

if you need hints how to play tos on fury u should ask from "маяк" he is tos that got fair and square 49 kills in solo arena. yep thats true, secend highest kills was pvp 5 dt with 8 kills.
    and yes its true that tos is wery team needing class, but that dosent mean we should give you same bubbles as pom has lol, only thing pom needs is a big nerf bat on its ass

what i suggest you is, ask маяк his spec, how he usually fights against other classes. also knowing how other classes work is key to most fights.
    if you dont know how sin works u are screwed. but as funny as this is my pvp 1 tos with bought pvp set and TORTAGE blue weapon i managed to beat pvp 6+ sin in duel, how? by playing sin years and years it was not that hard actually to know what he would do

and i got no idea why i quoted you daraios

all classes are balanced.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    Etc

That is very true, if you die to a Tos then its pretty much your fault because its easy to get away from any Tos if you are aware of them. There is nothing OP about them but they are still pretty solid class.

Quote Originally Posted by poke101 View Post
    Ok. I try. To find the right classbalance you must give the unpopular classes a boost or nerf the most popular. Simple. Players will always take the classes that they find most OP to play on a pvp server.

Nobody recomend a new player to take a tos. All is about taking a class what can "own".

A tos is hard play as you always get focused. We need bubbles like pom have. We dont deserve too get manadrained all the time its like a bee without a sting. Cant do a thing.

We dont deserve too spend so much gold on pots.

We dont deserve to run out of stamina then everybody else always have more speed. Maybe we have to many spells that make us unmobile and we have to run for or group.

Its more but if make small changes can give it more balance.
    This must be one of the most constructive posts ever
    Beside ranger and necro that take zero skill every other class even though they might be OP in some aspect wont make bad player perform good. So maybe rangers are most popular class atm but in mini games i see every class being played, and tos is not really lacking in that department.

Like people already said there are some tos players that absolutely wracking in minis. Does tos need some tweaks? I guess it does, but nothing major, btw some changes are coming.

Saw you fighting in teso the other day. Stick to the water and every now and then went for swim, even against low lvl pvp players

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    all classes are balanced.
    Yeah that's why there's "class balance" WiP on TL for 6 months.
    I guess you play conq, right ?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast