hey guys
    I have this idea, let's...
    Guys?
    Let's turn this necro
    Great idea guys,
    this necromancer armor,
    guys
    check this out guys
    let's turn this necromancer armor into a f**king christmas tree.

There are skulls dangling from your x-mas tree? Can I have a pic of that please? Or better, can I join you this year?

On topic well, good news for the hungry pve-bunch, hope it works out for ya'll.
    Is there actually going to be a new stat-system or PvP-T4 Set in the works to stop ppl from bringing raid-gear to PvP again?
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Thumbs down

The Necromant looks like a Christmas tree, Funcom has the Nec very hate can ausehen so ridiculous. less is sometimes more.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    There are skulls dangling from your x-mas tree? Can I have a pic of that please? Or better, can I join you this year?

On topic well, good news for the hungry pve-bunch, hope it works out for ya'll.
    Is there actually going to be a new stat-system or PvP-T4 Set in the works to stop ppl from bringing raid-gear to PvP again?
    There is a new PvP T4 set - but we are still evaluating the best way to give it out. The Streak System being launched in 4.4 is currently on trial and we are seeing how people take to it before we expand the power of the rewards. In addition we have the upcoming achievement system as a possible avenue.

Hey, Nusquam, quick question :

Last month, you stated that we would get news about Halloween event and solo arena plan in the September GD letter.
    Alright guys, I think that’s enough out of me for this month. Next month I will talk about our plans for Halloween as well as our plans for a solo arena.
    I heard you well about halloween event (sounds nice and all), but unless I missed it, no news for the solo arena. Can we have a few word on this one ? Like, which kind of arena it is ? Thanks
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    Hey, Nusquam, quick question :

Last month, you stated that we would get news about Halloween event and solo arena plan in the September GD letter.

I heard you well about halloween event (sounds nice and all), but unless I missed it, no news for the solo arena. Can we have a few word on this one ? Like, which kind of arena it is ? Thanks
    Oh right...hmmm. I'll talk about the solo arena stuff next month. It's not in 4.4 anyway and if I talk about it in a forum post here, people will miss the info so I will make sure to include it in next months letter. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Oh right...hmmm. I'll talk about the solo arena stuff next month. It's not in 4.4 anyway and if I talk about it in a forum post here, people will miss the info so I will make sure to include it in next months letter. Sorry.
    Glad to see you're still hanging around. BTW, Cirith and Pyzerius are doing a pretty darn good job over on TestLive, super lucky to have those two working under you. I hope Halloween is going to be a blast this year, something to do with Vampires maybe? or Zombies are always in fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Okay nice, thanks for the head up. Good to know it was just a mistake and not because it was dropped or put aside.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

"The Unchained Raids are only accessible via the Palace of Cetriss in Dragon’s Spine"

And here I was thinking that the R.E.H./H.P. Lovecraft crossover was going to continue, with such hints in the game before as "The entity" "The Lurker at the Threshold" "Spawn of Nyarlathotep" and finally seeing "The Crawling Chaos" in dragon's spine I thought for sure some sort of HUGE Lovecraft thing was going to happen with palace of cetriss, not blue chick unchained. Sad face funcom, sad face.

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    "The Unchained Raids are only accessible via the Palace of Cetriss in Dragon’s Spine"

And here I was thinking that the R.E.H./H.P. Lovecraft crossover was going to continue, with such hints in the game before as "The entity" "The Lurker at the Threshold" "Spawn of Nyarlathotep" and finally seeing "The Crawling Chaos" in dragon's spine I thought for sure some sort of HUGE Lovecraft thing was going to happen with palace of cetriss, not blue chick unchained. Sad face funcom, sad face.
    If we don't get to fight a Cthulhuesque type boss in cetriss I'll be pretty disappointed.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast