Thread: destiny quest glitch?

Default destiny quest glitch?

I am trying to complete the destiny quest in the blessed caves. I have completed the necessary steps to fight the blood defiler but the game will not allow me to target and attack him. It may be the result of exiting the game while in the cave after a couple of failed attempts at killing him but do not know for sure. Also I am not able to delete the quest and start over as the game will not allow it. Any help would be appreciated.

Did you kill the first boss and click on the altar? The last boss can't be attacked til the altar is killed.

Thumbs up

After you collect the three flowers and defeat the mini boss at the altar. You need to click on the alter. This will remove the invulnerability from the defiler boss. When you attack the defiler boss I recommend that you fight with your back against the stone to the left of the blood pool. When he knocks you back immediately activate the stone and continue to DPS the boss until killed. The knock back happens at every twenty-five percent from memory. You need to be quick clicking on the stone as the boss heals quickly at that point of time. Once boss is killed pick up the amulet before jumping into the water and continuing your journey. Hope this helps you Attaxu