Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cyclone to weak

I came to the same conclusions that Cyclone have too much minors effects, instead of having less effects but more noticeable. You should suggest changing Cyclone on TL during the next round of skill changes (not gonna happens soon, tho, and I doubt it will focus on the ToS)

Can't some of you take the issue to TL? I have trobble to get in there and your english is better. I would maybe pay you some gold if they make changes.

Quote Originally Posted by poke101 View Post
    I feel that the devs at the time makes a good spell but dident give it strong enough stats. First of then you see a cyclon you must no that if you enter there will be some trouble for 6 sek. as it is now the penalty for going in is to laughable. Cobra, quicksand, brain spasm, fangs are good Tools and suits the playstyle but You would want a better bubble at the end that gives you the same time as a pom to live a Little longer against sins. POMs are imune to dull pain also. My suggestion is 100% spark storm as that is the core thing one route you go all the way up to the cyclon. I would love better chances to snare up this sins that have to big advantage on you then you dont have staggering voice and 3sek bigbubble. Remember that they have LO and Dull pain against you. That is the main thing with LS build you have crappy defense against sins, no bubble and no staggering voice.
    Actually LS is much better with sins. The sins that don't use the magic resistance I take out in 2-3 hits, while in AOE it takes a good amount longer (harder for them to get away from LS). The sins that are pretty good and have magic invuln have to kyte and lock down. Most good sins will go after you with anti cc up and hit hard. Fangs is the best for kyting them and when you drop cyclone after fangs they get slowed (fangs 100% chance of removing slow immunity). On top of that LS spec is loaded with cc's and has an additional cc break. I can control them much better with LS than AOE any day. Rangers with that same concept of chasing you down, LS destroys then when you know what you are doing; while AOE is much weaker vs them (not saying it is weak).

Can't some of you take the issue to TL? I have trobble to get in there and your english is better. I would maybe pay you some gold if they make changes.
    I can just suggest things for others classes than ToS, ToS suggestions of mine are merely ignored.
    But according to the trend of Test Live, only people who don't play their tos more than 1 hour per month can give "valuable" feedbacks :o

Ty for the feedbacks on sins. I will try out the fangs+cyclon combo next time usually i do fangs+cobra or even better improved cobra that have the slow after stun. But it works not on the best pvp10 sins on fury. Very rarely i can stun or slow them down from hunt me down. They do like you said come with anti/cc and mag.resistance do facestabbings half my health and after that i try fangsthing but im toasted, kite is impossible. No one can help me either it goes to fast. Kiting this sins are doomed they stabbs you in back on the run. Tos is so slow you are not disigned for kiting around

One thing i have notice works sometimes but not always is the sainly warrior in general it gives you tremendous speed sometimes then hitted. To bad what it not works more often.

Can you tell me that spells and in that order you use them to take out someone fast and in 2-3 casts like you said. Do you use forked lightning? Insta LS and EF can do 3000+1500 but the best sins have 10450 HP that comes next and do you even have the time to buff up him?

Column can crit for 3600 but what happens very rarely for not say once in a year. Very funny then it crits but sadley few times around.

The thing is LS build was crap then you are at lower level it crits rarely and are gear dependent to do any harm. My experience is then you was at a must to use scarlet gear and before the rewamp of pvp gear.

Ty for the feedbacks on sins. I will try out the fangs+cyclon combo next time usually i do fangs+cobra or even better improved cobra that have the slow after stun. But it works not on the best pvp10 sins on fury. Very rarely i can stun or slow them down from hunt me down. They do like you said come with anti/cc and mag.resistance do facestabbings half my health and after that i try fangsthing but im toasted, kite is impossible. No one can help me either it goes to fast. Kiting this sins are doomed they stabbs you in back on the run. Tos is so slow you are not disigned for kiting around

One thing i have notice works sometimes but not always is the sainly warrior in general it gives you tremendous speed sometimes then hitted. To bad what it not works more often.

Can you tell me that spells and in that order you use them to take out someone fast and in 2-3 casts like you said. Do you use forked lightning? Insta LS and EF can do 3000+1500 but the best sins have 10450 HP that comes next and do you even have the time to buff up him?

Column can crit for 3600 but what happens very rarely for not say once in a year. Very funny then it crits but sadley few times around.

The thing is LS build was crap then you are at lower level it crits rarely and are gear dependent to do any harm. My experience is then you was at a must to use scarlet gear and before the rewamp of pvp gear.
    The rotation I use, first with a debuff... either AOE or one from sparks and cancel it quick. The key next, either use call lightning for the decrease but normally go for cyclone for proc. One LS + sparks with proc and insta cast LS + crit + elemental fury. Add possibly and LS hit in the middle with a specific rotation down... depends on the sin you are attacking. I was referring to the ones that focus just on damage with lower health... not the around 10k magic resist that are retarded to kill.

From the first encounter if I can take more than half their health away while controlling them I just cc and kyte. No point in trying to kill a class that is designed to kill you lol (with a player knowing how to dominate).

Normal rotation (when you have time) is to cast debuff, sparks debuff, cyclone (at this point get in stun range) and hit with LS (charged blast and call lightning included). When proc hits, depending on health (if around 4k) then use sparks chase then down with insta LS + crit + elemental fury. That last bit hits for over 4k on a debuffed target with high odds. I also have higher magic damage with decent to good crit depending on AA choice.

Maybe try to not panic, first if the sin dosent have LO Or avatar on,root them its 9 sec root... or silence them its insta and 60% snare...
    Шторм-кнут

I have never seen a sin rooted for 9 sek. They always have som anti cc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12