Thread: Reactivating account.

Question Reactivating account.

Hello guys. I had a long break of age of conan. Last time I was playing Conan in January. Could you tell me how's the population? Is it smaller / larger? I was playing on Crom server, and i know population there was very high. That's the only thing I would like to know. Thanks and see you soon in Hyboria.

Population is much smaller. I wouldn't advise playing on either of the pvp servers. Crom still has a large enough player base for mini's, raids and 6 mans. But compared to what the pop was 3-4 years ago it's pitiful.

Hmm but since January population is the same right?

And yea I remember the time when kheshatta in Fury had 5 instances That was a great time...

Quote Originally Posted by Penndulum View Post

And yea I remember the time when kheshatta in Fury had 5 instances That was a great time...
    5? I remember the first night when they merged wildsoul and the other servers into Fury.. It was mayhem in at least 15 instances in Kheshatta..
    Damn i miss those days..

Quote Originally Posted by Penndulum View Post

I resubbed a few days ago and haven't had any issues getting into dungeons or raids. I've even seen old content like Atzel's Fortress and Sanctum groups filling up fairly quickly.

Leveling in Tortage, there are plenty of people running around with big sticks.