Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: no minis right now

Default no minis right now

yet 2 full groups farming alts in commons, congrats

Quote Originally Posted by openworldpvp View Post
    You gonna defend Fury like Rage and end up with same result.

Theres no room for idealists in a mmo
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    Theres no room for idealists in a mmo
    With that philosophy, you should buy a hack

Lol those pact0 guys avoid any pvp and farm their alts 24/7 .
    If they fight a proper pvpr they get angry , because of being pvp 10 and still failing like a newb . (The tell message in your signature is a good example for this)
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

That's why fury is garbage like rage. But you keep defending these servers saying they're filled with pvp. You never played during the golden years of aoc so you don't know how pathetic the pvp servers really are compared to what they used to be.

On russian forum ppl whine about pve noobs on crom who farm 80lvl alt in borders with full raid and this is only pvp there. Their words against your words. I just think you are both wrong. Ive played on crom some time but later i transferred to fury coz minigames on crom are terrible and totally infested with hackers and afkers and borders pvp is all about zergs. I think that crom is garbage server for pvper. Because it is pve server.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearthis View Post
    That's why fury is garbage like rage. But you keep defending these servers saying they're filled with pvp. You never played during the golden years of aoc so you don't know how pathetic the pvp servers really are compared to what they used to be.
    I really miss those good old days, if it was like that still i wouldn't hesitate in moving straight back to the PvP server, best times in the game without a doubt ...
    On a side note , minis popped all night on Crom while fury was farming alts

no minis atm, whatsover not even anyone signed

friday eh
    Kinaputten

Thumbs up

fury is ever top for mini + open word pvp , we need only back some option for incentive mini tournament and if you love pvp fury is the top!

Yesterday on fury, it was very funny at Keshata.
    I was playing there 2 times on the day, and on the 2 sides, depending of the numbers of fighters from each clan.
    Always been into the clan with less people.
    So, there is always some good moments on the Fury server to do savage PvP.

Unfortunately, since the start of the game, lots of people are using exploits (the alts farming came since the lunch of the pvp's ranking), or using hacks.
    These people will never change, so i prefer letting them with their own conscience.
    They probably have the illusion to be a good fighter
    What i m seeing since i came back to the game after 4 years, there is more mature people, and it seems that fighters prefer playing with no hack.
    Reach PvP ranking with alts farming will never training them into a good level, so i don't care of theses guys... although i don't endorse this behavior...

So, PvP in Aoc is pretty good and unique, and still enough good people on servers to have fun!
    Moswen ~ Ranger // Mosetek ~ ToS // Elzund ~ Hox

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast