Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Discuss! Game Director Letter - August 2014

Finesse system triggering more hits per seconds, nice, because VoM was a bit under powered frankly ^^

Seriously, Will DT ever be not completely OP and limitless ?

As for the new sets, the conq one looks meh, and the cow helmet is back, great ^^

When it will be possible to move the characters form Rage to other servers? Will it be free oder for 2400 FP? What rules doest it have?

Default T5 gear very ugly

Can you guys be more creative with the armor look you guys are using the same model as T1,T2,T3 (you just changed the color) that makes me think that you guys don't want to actually spend time making something fresh and new to the game you are not actually adding new content you are using the old same content (same graphics templates) you already have. this isn't a free game at least not for me and for the people who does this raids, people is also very hungry of new stuff like new dungeons,new armors,weapons. and the crafting revamp is taking for ever that should be the first priority. that could bring people to the game.
    I think we deserve more for our money.

Quote Originally Posted by antoniel View Post
    Can you guys be more creative with the armor look you guys are using the same model as T1,T2,T3 (you just changed the color) that makes me think that you guys don't want to actually spend time making something fresh and new to the game you are not actually adding new content you are using the old same content (same graphics templates) you already have. this isn't a free game at least not for me and for the people who does this raids, people is also very hungry of new stuff like new dungeons,new armors,weapons. and the crafting revamp is taking for ever that should be the first priority. that could bring people to the game.
    I hope for new sets pvp T4, they are different from the sets T3 pvp, I'd like to see pvp sets t4, t3 pve similar to the sets!

Quote Originally Posted by antoniel View Post
    Considering the T5 raids are rehashes of the T1 raids, it doesn't surprise me that the armor styles are similar to the original raid armor sets.

Anything is better then that ugly khitai armor.

Red face Communicationsteam revolting?

I guess the change to the forums was a ninja-change by the communicationsteam?
    Because there was no announcement of it in this months GD letter. http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_...er_august_2014
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Considering the T5 raids are rehashes of the T1 raids, it doesn't surprise me that the armor styles are similar to the original raid armor sets.
    Maybe, another reason could be that they just don't have the art resources available to create new sets.

i don't care if its a pouch of glitter that gives the stats as long as it is a power upgrade compared to previous tier.

A part of our hesitation is the class balance changes that are still ongoing – and seeing how those turn out will give us a better indication of where the “healthiest” PvP in the game is occurring.
    Class balance changes ? Where ?
    Oh, you mean that ? :

"Conqueror
    Battlefield Commander: Reverted to pre-4.3 functionality"

Good luck at looking for shifts/tendancies with this approach.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast