Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Discuss! Game Director Letter - August 2014

I love idea of designing new vanilla armor, just a suggestion please add more textures to the main pieces. For example this new Conq armor could use on its skirt new texture not just new color but diff texture. I hope barb gets cool new textures. Barb helm could have 2 horns on each side. Something really cool. Plus while you design new armor can you please adjust 2h weapons/ shields and stuff closer to the character. I get annoyed to see such a big gap of floating weapons.

Thumbs down

Any plans for the new minigame map yet? Its long overdue.
    Nojoda pvp 10 Barb
    Pooba pvp 10 Pom
    Elosso pvp 10 BS
    Kotech pvp 10 DT
    Deeky pvp 8 Necro
    Beefstikk pvp 10 Guard
    Beefchief pvp 10 Conq
    Denoid pvp 8 Ranger
    Mousecop pvp 9 Hox

Really like the revisit of the T1-3 sets the ranger set was always yes awesome. The rest well it's as many had suspected anyway so not terribly surprised but all good in my eyes may even make me sub again and raid my ranger again also great news on rage transfers and restrictions
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Quote Originally Posted by blynd View Post
    Really like the revisit of the T1-3 sets the ranger set was always yes awesome.
    same!! i'm really curious to see how they revisited the ranger set!!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    same!! i'm really curious to see how they revisited the ranger set!!
    First thing they have to do is to fix the ranger fem t3 boots :/

may i ask whats up with the new minigame map? i know ur working hard on it and its on the line, nearly finished but u have to check if its playable . . .
    really is it so hard to give us ONE NEW MAP?!

The conq set looks great, but why not try to do something new instead of reusing styles? And why not give barbs a more cimmerian looking set this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    First thing they have to do is to fix the ranger fem t3 boots :/
    yup, i wouldn't call it top priority, but since they are working on it, they may as well fix this bug...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Oh please yes...fix the gap between weapons and characters. It should be easy to achieve I guess. Maybe Im wrong but it seems just some kind of collision detection?
    About the letter. I think is a positive one. But when are we gonna have new pieces of land to discover? Theres a LOT of Hyborya map pending.
    Atmoran - Barbarian
    "I'm descendant of Ysgramor.I came from the ancient lands of Atmora."

Quote Originally Posted by Meleagro View Post
    Oh please yes...fix the gap between weapons and characters. It should be easy to achieve I guess. Maybe Im wrong but it seems just some kind of collision detection?
    About the letter. I think is a positive one. But when are we gonna have new pieces of land to discover? Theres a LOT of Hyborya map pending.
    I doubt we will be seeing any zones any time soon, if ever.

I think their team is to small to do anything large like an entire zone.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast