Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Discuss! Game Director Letter - August 2014

Then let them work on an editor and let customers make maps. They do not need to be directly portable ingame, but reviewing, importing and testing maps should be easier than create all from scratch.
    When in doubt, make them "dream" sequences at first without ability to influence the rest of the game much (e.g. items gained there temporarily etc.).
    And if they find a map they really like in that batch, they can ask the author and include it permanently or use it for events.

bahhh - honestly 'entire' zone - what exactly hides behind this sentence? imo not that much as it could litterally be - if there wouldnt be like new from the scratch character models/animations etc, new items tho those wouldnt be that hard to make - example reworking existing ones dont take that much time - so if - imo devs got the tools - terrain/maps design ones - easy to use etc, not that much work to do - script/dialogue writer and vuala + ofc coder to make everything compatible and to work nicely

so its more like not the problems ar hardiness but willing to

IMO, they could make a new zone without makeing any new art assets, models, monsters. They could just use the exsisting assets for that. Like a cimmerian zone based on cornall village, valley, JS mini game, assets

The game had been recicling existing assets for the past 3 years now. I dont think we"ll see anything new untill crafting revamp is done as they have to acomodate the new stuff into the system.

Is it only the conq gear pic on the letter?
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Opening Rage transfers is good news for Fury any ETA though?
    It's bad news for Rage...

Quote Originally Posted by beatart View Post
    It's bad news for Rage...
    I don't know why they refuse to shut the server down. After the transfers open up any last vestiges of life on that server will cease to exist.

The only people who will play there will be clueless newbies who have absolutely no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearthis View Post
    I don't know why they refuse to shut the server down. After the transfers open up any last vestiges of life on that server will cease to exist.

The only people who will play there will be clueless newbies who have absolutely no idea.
    They should shut down fury and transfer them to rage... ((: or merge both servers but keep some of the B&G ruleset in this new furryage server
    meh...

Am I the only one who remembers about a "daily quest system" mentioned that would "take 80s to the older parts of hyboria"?

They never mentioned it again, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearthis View Post

When they talked about deleting rage 1 or 2 years ago (i don't remember exactly), community in wanted to keep it up.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast