Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best wb ever

just so its clear---this thread isnt sarcastic, iv been the one leading the ANTI RARE SPECIES POACHING POLICE

i have respect for PVE like no other and will preserve AoC's fauna, attacking anyone that hits mobs in this game. that being said its been tuff to save the previous world bosses. with this world boss i have failed the boss once

Quote Originally Posted by openworldpvp View Post
    just so its clear---this thread isnt sarcastic, iv been the one leading the ANTI RARE SPECIES POACHING POLICE

i have respect for PVE like no other and will preserve AoC's fauna, attacking anyone that hits mobs in this game. that being said its been tuff to save the previous world bosses. with this world boss i have failed the boss once
    We need to be dedicated, we are protectors of Lurker ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    We need to be dedicated, we are protectors of Lurker ^^
    You seem to be dedicated in your task to create a empty server at least. God job ruining the small community thats left on Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    For ppl who want WB without PvP there is Crom server. Enough this pointless talk. It is same stuped as you whining when its rainy but dont go under the roof and continue whining.
    So many players have left from Fury to Crom. There is just a tiny population left. PVE on Fury is dead, Mini games dont happen that often anymore. What is so fun about playing on a empty server? Most pepole hate the WB, they just wanna kill it, ding quest and then do something else. Its not fun spending several hours of your gametime on killing that stupid boss, just because some tards want to destory it for everyone. that is gametime you could have spend on proper pvp like duels and minigames.
    You guys really dont get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andistoteles View Post
    that is gametime you could have spend on proper pvp like duels and minigames.
    You guys really dont get it.
    You cant expect all random people around the globe to have the same ethical code and academic standing you got .

It's true , there's big diversity which leads to social chasma .

I'll just quote a friend , and i think we'll both understand what my friends means

"As easy you get frustrated , that easy you forget the ones who brought you to this state

As hard it is to get satisfied , that hard you forget the ones who contributed to this"

-----
    Real pvpers prove themselves versus equals . We all** know this , so noone should worry . Glory doesnt follow the horde that burnt down an unprotected village

**all: the ones who belong in union of two certain sets [ set A: real pvpers , set B: real people]
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Edit by Anzu: It's hot enough around here, no need to light a fire.
    Last edited by Anzu; 11th September 2014 at 12:12.
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Well i know who will open a cry threas about furY low pop soon. Or didnt he do that already? Cant remember with all that pointless "i am the best" talking while he seems to only kill ppl who obviousl dont stand a chance due to gear or the situation he attacks.

Calling the farming on ppl trying to kill wb pvp is such an ironic statement. The wb does most of the work but yeah takes skill to kill ppl already low on hp due to wb ae attacks.

Some ppl always will call it pvp even if they just did 1 point of damage the victim got left. Its so pathetic and over time the most importent point why the pvp server fails one after another. Yeah funcom does help with bori and boring farming gameplay. But some ppl from com does work hard to kill the pvp servers with their lame attitude. Thats my point of view after 5 years playing on open pvp servers.

I do not attack people who try to kill the worldboss or are obvious newbs , except the newbs are in a grp or many lvls above me . But in my opinion someone who is not capable of dealing with gankers should not play on a pvp server .

And about Bori : I would really not say that bori helps and there is hardly a proper PVPr who did this. Usually the bori farmers are easy to spot in pvp , because they are mostly rangers or necros at a high pvp level and very low skilled .
    Last edited by Daraios; 11th September 2014 at 19:00.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Its fine, one day openworld wants more people to pvp and play on Fury, the next day he is ganking pvp 0s and 1s doing WB. Must be a pvp god or something

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12