Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best wb ever

Default Best wb ever

ever

self heals and aoe dmg? ermagerd yay pvp! cant bring it to pad or it removes shield of the risen, cant pvp too much or he heals faster than u dps! iz perfect. had so much fun resetting the WB tonight

With that logic no world boss will be the best world boss. You are seriously proud you can block content with one or two players for 24 others?

Congratulations, but it is not your achievement, you should thank the devs for the points you mentioned.

You can not enforce open world pvp. If you try (as you do maybe) you will end up with NO open world pvp. As said, congratulations.

The health and heal has to be nerfed and the recent changes (aggro, 70m rule, etc.) have to go (not only on fury, on crom you can end up FIGHTING (!) this wb and get no quest update or loot as well). Keep it as it is and you can observe failed empty content during wb week. Do you seriously think people will sign more minis or fight more open pvp, when you delete world bosses???
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 3rd September 2014 at 08:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    With that logic no world boss will be the best world boss.
    why not?

You are seriously proud you can block content with one or two players for 24 others?Congratulations, but it is not your achievement, you should thank the devs for the points you mentioned.
    i said proud? last night was fun, open world pvp Conan style. the day I'll feel proud from a video game will be a sad day

You can not enforce open world pvp. If you try (as you do maybe) you will end up with NO open world pvp.The health and heal has to be nerfed and the recent changes (aggro, 70m rule, etc.) have to go (not only on fury, on crom you can end up FIGHTING (!) this wb and get no quest update or loot as well).
    wb only takes 12 knowing ppl to down. i guess this wb is slightly more challenging than the previous ones qhich is a good thing imo. some easy ones, some hard ones.

One of the reasons why your server is dead. But keep it up, troll those pve baddies. Then when there's no one left on the fury you'll whine and cry then transfer to crom like most of the remaining pvpers have done.

Thats the reason to choose fury and not crom. Some ppl enjoy doing open pvp and doing pve at same time defence themselves against player enemies.

if its not the piss poor raiding environment (when players need a break fom pvp) and ENDLESS pvp xp and badge grind driving players away, on fury....theres players like you doing it to the-few who stay -lowbies trying to gear up to possibly establish a raiding environment. congrats on being part of the problem. the statements of "some players LIKE pvp while doing wb" is a fail excuse to justify griefing players who griefers KNOW they will 2 shot in their crappy pve gear....griefing players and calling it open world pvp....lol...

good job standing in the way of any community building character progression you possibly can.
    Last edited by Krysthammer; 5th September 2014 at 20:27.

To me that is age of conan, that is hyboria, pvp everywhere everymoment. Usually there are enough ppl to can defend themselves against attackers, if the ppl dont enjoy pvp while they are doing pve, there are other servers.

I dont like gank ppl, except trolls and lowie killers, there are no problem if you kill somebody 2 times while he is doing pve...

Quote Originally Posted by Gomm-2 View Post
    To me that is age of conan, that is hyboria, pvp everywhere everymoment. Usually there are enough ppl to can defend themselves against attackers, if the ppl dont enjoy pvp while they are doing pve, there are other servers.

I dont like gank ppl, except trolls and lowie killers, there are no problem if you kill somebody 2 times while he is doing pve...
    yea thats in a perfect world

we dont live in it unfortunately, so u get alot of garbage that gank all day
    Kinaputten

For ppl who want WB without PvP there is Crom server. Enough this pointless talk. It is same stuped as you whining when its rainy but dont go under the roof and continue whining.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast